Primrose Court Performance Training

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by primrosecourt, Oct 24, 2012.

1. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

**Eventing/Dresssage/SJ/Show ring***.....

If you have an interest in any of these disciplines then it makes sence to use an experienced trainer who has the understanding of these performances from the very beginning to help your horse's transition from 'just broken' to 'competition' alot smoother and easier for him....and for you too

Not only have we been breeding "performance horses" for all 3 Olympic disciplines since 1999 but we train and compete (pre kids but soon to be back!) our own too.Having worked and studied at the legendary Catherston Stud home of International Olympic rider/trainer and Judge Jennie Loriston Clarke our training is based on their highly regarded principles of competition horses and training.Its not rocket science its just training and teaching the fundementals at base level.

We also offer the following services too

Very limited spaces for~

*Starting under saddle

*Short "brush up" training in both jumping and flat work

*Inhand training,including young horse training in tying up,feet,being brushed,leading and trotting up inhand,light lunging.

*Weaning and handling/kindy school for the babies!!

*Prepping for ACE/ASPR/AWHA classifying for 2013 tours (stallions welcome)

*Ridden competition work

*Sale prep and advertising

and basically everything inbetween!!

Transport can be easily arranged for ppl living further away from me

I will also be available once again for teaching/lessons to get you on the road for your 2012/13 competitions and I am happy to travel (within reason around the Hills/Swan Valley area) or you can come to me.Very reasonable fees

Limited vacancys for short/long term holiday agistment and broodmare and youngstock/weanling agistment too

Please give me a call to find out more and discuss your requirements...

www.primrosecourt.com/

2. sil

sil Gold Member

Our Stormie is going to Anna once she is old enough to break in and start her dressage career :)

3. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I am looking forward to getting my mits on her Sil.....she is quite an eye catcher thats for sure.....and will look beautiful in the dressage arena**)