Preggie/Mums Update!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by QH Rulz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Well-known Member

WHAT??? Emma are you saying you had no idea you were pregnant??? My goodness what was your first reaction? How did that happen?? I'm gobsmacked! Congratulations though, he's gorgeous!!

2. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Really!?! Wow - amazing! But your body changes so much when your pregnant? Did you not feel kicks and all those other signs? That's so amazing... I have a million questions to ask haha :)
    Sheesh, you most definitely would of got a 'surprise'

I'm gobsmacked... as I bet you were too. Congratulations, he is gorgeous - and welcome to the wonderful world of being a Mum.
    Looking forward to more pics of James, well done Emma

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i had no idea at all... didnt feel anything moving, put on a bit of weight, but put that down to moving from dads who has no food in his house to mums who has food in the cupboards all the time :p

and i didnt get sick at all either...
    i worked right up till the day and clipped, worked, and showed the horses :eek:

4. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Wow, well good on you!! I can't begin to imagine the shock, excitement and a billion changes you've been through since he's arrived. :)
    Congratulations again, on everything I'm totally fascinated by your story lol!

I also had no time for drugs or pain relief during labour my first time, and I'm about to do it all again soon so time is obviously a great healer hahaha!!!

5. crumpetsrntyum

crumpetsrntyum Well-known Member

Wow Emma, congratulations!!!!!! What a shock it must have been! Let me know if you need anything :)

6. Naomi

Naomi Well-known Member

I am still stunned at this news Emma! What did you think when you were finally told you were pregnant??

7. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

wow Em - what a shock to you I bet! I know a few ppl that this has happened too! So hard for me to understand after having my own bubs, but apparently it does happen! All the best with the gorgeous boy, enjoy motherhood!