Preggie/Mums Update!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by QH Rulz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Ditto I haven't put my phone down all morning... waiting waiting to meet baby Mr Palmer (well at least see a pic!)
    Spoke to her yesterday and she was feeling ready.
    Good luck lovely, thinking of you xx

2. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Yay, welcome to the world baby Chase James! A very healthy 9 pound!
    Congratulations Tyne, M and T xxx

3. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

Congrat's Tyne on your new baby boy.

4. cow_chasin_horses

cow_chasin_horses Well-known Member

LOL PMSL i knew as soon as i posted it and said about age you guys would think that lol hahaha nah i dont mind lol i just need somethin to do lol and someone said to see if they have a mothers group lol i just get lonely hahaha and i think i need human contact because i dont think it is healthy talkin to my animals all the time lol ... two rocks is about half an hour from me ... but yer i went and saw my child health nurse today and forgot to ask ... Whoops lol ... but yer oldnag it would be nice to catch up even tho i dont drink tea or coffee lol i am a huge water drinker lol i guess mum bought me up well nah jokes it is because i hate milk YUCK !!! ... just sucks because all my close friends are huge km's and funny enough most of them are over 30 lol

5. QH Rulz

QH Rulz Well-known Member

CCH... Im 25 and i was one of the oldest in my mums group!!!!

I actually found the younger the mum the more they came out and if they were a littler older they tended to astay away!

Worth looking into and contacting your health nurse.

Congrats Tyne... Gorgeous name too...

6. crumpetsrntyum

crumpetsrntyum Well-known Member

OMG Congratulations to everyone who had their babies!! We haven't had any proper internet for a couple of weeks so I missed saying it then.

7. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Congrats Tyne!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to see photo's!

8. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Here's a couple of photo's snapped of Claire in the last few days...

[​IMG]

Watching Aunty Mel ride her pretty pony
    [​IMG]

First time I managed to snap her smiling...
    [​IMG]

9. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Gorgous pics Bethy.. Congrats Tyne.

10. QH Rulz

QH Rulz Well-known Member

eeeekkkkk Claire is just gorgeous, im having trouble remembering mine was ever that small...hahaha and she is only 7 months

11. cow_chasin_horses

OKAY !! I have a smiling one of karli too ... lol took me ages to get it hahahah as her daddy asked for a picture of her smiling but thought i would share it with you guys first hahahah dont tell him SHHHH

[​IMG]

12. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

Congrats everyone on there beautiful babies!!! :)*

I am 17wks with my 1st due early march and already cant wait to meet him/her still not sure weather or not i want to find out yet lol came as a bit of a shock lol but a very happy one at that and i think my horsey's are happy about the time off hehehe any way im new to all this and dont know any other preggies so would love to hear all the updates and any news or advise ppl have on any thing really lol :D

Congrats again everyone !!!

13. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!! :))

Everyone will give you advice, accept it kindly and only do things that make you feel comfortable. I got told so many horror stories and soooo many old wives tales through both my pregnancies, the first time I felt so confused because I didn't know who was right. When my daughter was born it all came naturally, I didn't need to stress about who was right or wrong, I figured out what my baby needed myself and it worked for me. Don't stress about peoples horror birth stories, everyone is different and it is the quickest forgotten pain anyway.

Oh and buy one of those long body pillows, that is without a doubt the best thing a pregnant women can own lol

14. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Congratulations piggy88.

Great photos Bethy/CCH both your girls are adorable - smile photos are just priceless. I read somewhere that babies start smiling around the same time when it hits you how hard parenting is, as a pay off to make you keep bumbling on, I thought it was so true.

15. cow_chasin_horses

TOTALLY AGREE !!! i have just started struggling a bit with being a mum and how hard it is ... especially on my won as dad works away ... gets a bit lonely out here when all i have to talk to is my horses or dogs or chickens lol but everytime i see that smile on Karli's face it makes me feel a lil bit better most of the time :D ... but a few weeks ago i started a veggie garden from seeds so they are all starting to come thru and i get excited every morning to see if they have changed :D lol at least i water and tend to that every day as well as feed and look after Karli and then do the housework well sort of do it hahahah usually i do a huge clean just before scott comes home as i dont really make the house that dirty lol ... but yer them smiles really help me thru the day sometimes :D

16. rmwgirl4eva

rmwgirl4eva Well-known Member

hi everyone. I thought i would share these. Dominique is 2 and a bit and in her new pumpkin patch bathers.

[​IMG]
    Ps she loves the camera

17. cow_chasin_horses

NAWWW !!! Rmgirl she is so cute ... cant wait to get stuff like that for my lil one ..

18. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

RMWgirl.. i cant believe how quickly your little girl is growing up... she is gorgeous!

Congrats Piggy on your pregnancy

CCH - loving your smily picture.. very cute!

19. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

well, i had a bit of a unexpected suprise last friday arvo/ night...

i went to work all day friday, went to the horses, but came home with terrible tummy pains, and had to get mum to call an ambulance for me...
    got to the hospital and they tell me i am pregnant and rush me straight to labour ward where they discover i am already fully dilated...
    within the hour i had given birth to an 8p 3 baby boy.... no time for pain meds either :(

so, introducing James Cameron

[​IMG]
    (pic of him the night he was born with my sister holding him... will have to upload some new pics soon)

20. feather feet

feather feet Well-known Member

awwwww isnt he just adorable emma,congrats on his safe arrival...