Preggie/Mums Update!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by QH Rulz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. QH Rulz

QH Rulz Well-known Member

Hey everyone...

We havent had one of these for a while so thought i'd start one :D!

Well I have 4 weeks to go till my due date and am started to get excited, aka TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!!! Since coming back to WA to have Bubs I have finally put a bit of weight on and have stopped being sick..:eek: I guess I just needed my family:eek:

I have also just started putting together all the stuff I need... And I thought horses where expensive...HAHA*#) Did up the cot on the weekend... looks so cute. Since I only have a one bedroom flat its all a bit cramped but hoping it will all work out..

Piccy of the cot (yes, everything will come out once bubs arrives.. just looks so cute now)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So how are all the other Preggy Mums going.... Wildwood, Beauty, Rmwgirl4eva, Brumby 78, PINTO1980, Bethy... ANymore i have missed??? Come on give us an update!!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oh wow Bec that cot / set up is so adorable!!! What a spoilt baby! (getting clucky? :p)

Where's the belly piccy!!! :D

3. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

Going well thanks!!! 7 weeks today til I'm due very scary hehe but also can't wait at all!!!
    Going to meet with the Midwife and look around the hospital tomorrow also have another Dr's appointment. Feel like I'm going there all the time these days hehe
    Going up to Perth this weekend to get the final touches for the baby's room then it will be sorted. Will be very good to get that out of the way!!!
    Your cot looks gorgeous QH Rulz, Mine is set up but not with all the rugs and stuff like yours. We have gone with the barnyard theme its so cute will post pics when we get it all ready!!!

4. Siren

Siren Well-known Member

awwww arent you guys gorgeous :D

QHrulz - How long are you going to be in Perth for, until you have to pack all that up back for QLD????

How exciting for you both. :)

5. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

I am due late August! Hopefully doesn't come on my youngest b'day of the 16th August! I have the crappy Afternoon Sickness - ewwwww

6. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

QH your cot set up is beautiful :) good to hear everything is getting better with yur health to :) its amazing what family can do for you :) yeah so SHOW US YA BUMP!!!!!

hahaha im still in denial 17wks

i had some pain on my left side sunday and yesterday so i went to the Dr's and he thinks i have a UTI but being sent for an ultrsound today to make sure my kidney's are ok and no other problems, but bub's heartbeat sounded nice and strong :)

i still have lots of baby stuff cos my boy is 18mths and at a loss on what i need to buy for the newer bubs.... def have to get another baby seat (booster)

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Hearing about all you pregnant ladies does not make me clucky in the slightest :p. I've done my time as a broodmare!!! I hand the reins over to you guys :p.

So Bec...you going to have anymore??? :p (I just wanted to get in first!!! Will be your most asked question once bub is born! haha).

8. sash1407

sash1407 Well-known Member

Aww Bec, that's sooo cute! LOVE the quilt set - those colours are divine!

Wildwood - not long for you now either!

Brumby - hope that all is well with the UTI (did they tell you the wonders of drinking 100% Cranberry juice to help get rid of it? My Dr said they always like to try that first as means no AB's but not if it's in your kidney already - hope all is ok!)

C'mon all you preggie ladies, there's quite a few of you too, report in front and centre LOL! (Also some newbies that might like to announce something?? :) )

9. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

I am over it *#) 4 weeks to go and counting!! Love the cot that is stunning.
    We are of to Perth this weekend to get a few last bits and pieces, to do the meat shopping and the horse food. So it will be an expensive weekend :D

10. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Ok all you peoples with 4 weeks to go... my bday is the 6th of March and it would be a GREAT bday present if I had all these babies born on the same day! :)

11. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Hey ladies,
    QH Rulz... I love what you've done with the cot and everything, it's gorgeous!!

To everyone that is due in the next month or 2, good luck and I hope it all goes to plan.

I'm about 13.5wks along now so still have a long way to go. Bring on the cooler months before I start getting to big!!

We're in the middle of selling our house and buying another so I'm not doing any shopping until we're in the new house. I've spent far too much energy and time de-cluttering our place I can't stand the thought of putting anything in it!

I'm still suffering with the morning sickness a bit but not as bad as I was a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed it starts to dissappear in the next couple of weeks.

12. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

Oh bethy i hope your Morning Sickness stops :( i still have mine, didn't get it till i was 15wks (hahah only found out then too) i have ALL DAY SICKNESS... worst thing i don't follow thru every time, i dry retch about 10 times a day... and anything triggers it...i can't even see dog poo with out it happening...or someone spitting... even thinking about it now is making me sick...lol...

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

That reminds me of when I was first pregnant with Kelsey. Just dirty dishes on the sink would make me dry wrench!

14. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Thanks Brumby. Though I think I'm lucky in the sense that mine isn't that bad. I don't throw up or dry retch, I just feel really nauseas for most of the day.

Different things set me off all the time and what set me off yesterday wont set me off today... it's weird!

15. ashka

ashka Well-known Member

I am due 6 June and hearing about all the other preggo ladies doesn't make me clucky in the slightest either. :)) Get it out already!!!

16. beau

beau Well-known Member

My grandbabies (yep TWINS) are due begining of July (hope they are smaller than her last one - giant 12lb 5 lol ).

I went to see the untrasound the other day, and boy have things changed since I had my babies.

17. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

I have 4 weeks to go and shitting my pants my first labour was so bad and my partner is away working untill a few days before im due but if i do go in labour he will fly back.

Im just so over it know though just wish i could go to sleep and wake up with him next to me :D that would be great thanks**)

Good luck to all the other mums:p

18. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

LOL Kelly if only *#), Looks like there is a few of us due in the same week! Will expect updates on here when the bubs start arriving.

19. Surrender

Surrender New Member

I've got 12 weeks to go til no. 2 arrives, just starting to get uncomfortable now.

Thankfully - listening to some of you - I've never suffered any morning sickness, not this time or with my first.

20. cow_chasin_horses

cow_chasin_horses Well-known Member

Well i am only new to stockies and am nearly 14 weeks pregnant lol got a long time till most of you guys are due but i am due around august 13th..and this is my first lol as i am only 20 but 21 this year.. but i had a scan last week and they said i have a anterior (i think) placenta and it is sitting at the front of my utuerus and they said that i wont be able to feel baby kick until 24 weeks or even past that just wondering if any of you have had that before and could enlighten me on it a but please :) and also i havent got morning sickness at all but i just cant sit down then stand up really quickly or otherwise it hell pulls on all my ligaments and that down the bottom there and is really painfull :(