Pre-entries for Young Stock Gala

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Oh bugger, I was going to enter on the day with my filly but if its no "pending reg" then I wont be able to go. :(

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Fe,do you know if your paper work has been processed?If it has contact the society and ask if u can get the rego number cause u want to enter a show..

3. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

No I dont think it has. I think I still have to sign something which I was going to do tomorrow and send it monday. Oh well next time.

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I just rang and spoke with Kristie....I have booked 3 yards..:)

Can you fax the paperwork through..mayb just contact the society..Most are pretty good.

5. jamiru

jamiru New Member

welsh class

Hi all, I am planning to bite the bullet and spend the kids inherentance on fuel and come up for this show!!! My problem is my 'show' ponies, even though rugged and stabled are VERY hairy! So, my friend and I trimmed up the fillys head and got a bit carried away! We basically clipped her head so it could be seen!! Tried to blend the 6 inches of hair on the neck into it the best we could. At least now you can see what a lovely head and gullet she has!!!LOL.
    Of course under welsh rules this would not be acceptable but I was wondering if it would be ok for other shows ie: this show. What do you all think??

6. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Kat was going to take some photo's for people, she wanted you all to know she was in a horrific car crash and can not make it, sorry guys.

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Mocha thats terrible, I hope she is okay :( :(