PRAC State Show and Two Day Open Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PRAC, Jan 29, 2014.

1. PRAC

PRAC New Member

The Perth Regional Appaloosa Club will be holding their state show on Saturday 1st March. Followed by a two day Open Show 2nd & 3rd March, to be held at the State Equestrian Centre.

Both shows will be judged by international judge Linda Long (USA)

Programs for both shows can be downloaded from the website Home or by emailing Lana Denteith lanadent@tpg.com.au

Food & drinks will be available Sunday & Monday of the open show, with all proceeds going to Hollie Patching & Courtney Holden who are raising funds for their upcoming trip to the USA for the Youth World Championships, which are held in July 2014 in Texas. The girls will also be selling raffle tickets for a beautiful handmade horse quilt.

So make sure your entries are in and be sure to come down, enjoy the show and buy some lunch or a raffle ticket to help support our WA youth!

Any queries please contact Lana Denteith lanadent@tpg.com.au

2. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Are there any Ranch Pleasure classes? I checked, but not sure if I might be missing them.. :)

3. Jordy D

Jordy D Active Member

Not this show Diana, but the WAQHA Versatility is offering them

4. Diana

Diana Gold Member

OK cool I'll keep my eyes peeled for that one :)

Thank you! :)

5. waqha

waqha New Member

Diana, the Versatility show with the ranch pleasure has been advertised a few times on here, the entries closed today but you can still put in a late entry (fees apply). Head to our website WAQHA for your program or email waqha.committee@gmail.com for a program to be sent to you.

Hope to see you there.

6. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Ohh this is the one next weekend? I thought it might be one later on... I'll need to go to a later show :eek: not ready to show yet :eek: but thanks! **) :))

7. Jordy D

Jordy D Active Member

Just bumping back up, entries close next week!

8. Jordy D

Jordy D Active Member

Still have a few more days until entries are due in on the 13th of February for the Appaloosa State Show

The Post State Show and the Autumn Western Breeds Open Show (one show, two names) entries close on the 20th of February.

Get those western horses out and support your breed! :)