Pony Party hire?

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Golden Biscuit, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Does anyone know that hires ponies for a 2yr olds birthday party, looking for pony rides for a few hours that will come to mandurah? Im sure someone on here would know :D Thanks:))

2. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Use Flight?!! haha

3. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Hmm hes not broken in + 2yr old babies.... No lol :D

4. Shmoo

Shmoo Well-known Member

Google Lorraines Party Ponies, she has a website**)

5. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Pffft! He'd be fiiiiiine *cough*
    Dont worry, my mum sat me on an unbroken shetland stallion when I was 2 lol. She didnt realise he was an unbroken shetland stallion at the time. *#)Two years later he became my first pony :p (he'd been gelded by that stage haha)

6. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

The lady who ownes Champion lakes riding school also does party ponies, give her a try she has little ponies too...

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I second Lorraine - used to work for her and her ponies do some cute 'party' tricks too.

8. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

does anyone know what suburb lorraines party ponies is based in? Im trying to track down a horse who was given to a lady who does party ponies, I only know the area he went to :D

9. Shmoo

Shmoo Well-known Member

Herne Hill I Believe:))

10. leah

leah Well-known Member

Ive done a few in Bunbury but cant really make Mandurah. sorry Im not much help. My pony doesnt do tricks.............Hmmmmm what can I make noonoo do ?????????? But he does wear a dress, wings butterflys in his mane and tail, and baloons wherever i put them..

LOL..........Noonooo MUST learn tricks !!!!!!!!!!!*#)

11. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

hmmm, said horse went to a party pony place near swan valley...does anyone know if she has a big 16.3 thoroughbred there with 4 white socks and a stripe? apparently he was going to be used as a lead horse on little trail rides???

12. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Topsy Lodge Ponies. Her name is Heather Pow and is located in Darling Down (near Byford) she has awsum ponies. all on voice command and some do tricks.

13. Meltn

Meltn New Member

A
    We are looking for a pony or two for a 3 and 5yr old party in October in Bunbury if you are still interested?!