Please help Admin/Mods

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Winnie, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Winnie

Winnie New Member

For some reason I can only post on some threads and not others.

I log in and on some pages my details appear "Welcome Winnie", then I click on a thread and that part now shows I am not logged in, I log in again, still shows the same after saying thankyou for logging in and redirecting me back to that page.

Very frustrating...

Can anyone help?

Thanks

2. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Tick the remember me box when you log in.

3. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

Yep getting the same prob, and yep again I do tick the "remember me box". Before I go to click on open it shows that the last post was at 4pm yesterday, than when I get into open it shows I'm logged in but then when I go to click on a topic all I get is a Black screen and very slow . Any suggestions?????:p

4. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

try deleting all your temporary internet files and cookies. then reboot and try accessing the forums again, don't forget to check 'remember me' when you log in.

cheers...admin

5. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

Thanks Admin it seems thats when I have the probs, (even though I TICK the box) then try to log in again later lol. I cant post on open at the moment cos it says I am not logged in but I am when I go in this section :confused:. So I will just keep trying :)). Oh and the last post that I can see in open was at 4:35 as well.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  6. Shane

Shane Super Moderator

Try updating your internet explorer to the latest version, if that doesn't work try using firefox. I was experiencing the same issues until I updated my browser.

Shane