pippa under saddle

Discussion in 'Training Horses' started by HexTerminator, Oct 3, 2013.

1. HexTerminator

HexTerminator New Member

So when a great opportunity knocks sometimes you just have to take it and this was the result.:wub:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pippa is about 3 weeks undersaddle here and my very first ride. She is so so quiet and I am so privileged to own her.
    There have been moments where I had what on earth was i thinking but today cemented that she is exactly what I need.
    She is learning so fast but I have a wonderful trainer taking every step nice and slow to ensure pippa gets the best start.
    Im so so excited about the future :wub::wub::wub:

so I hope you all enjoy the pics

2. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Well done she looks relaxed and not worried in the slightest! She's looking lovely.

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Congrats M. She looks so chilled out :D

4. You both look superb, Hexterminator!**) I am so glad you are happy with Pippa!:D and it is great that your trainer is doing such a fantastic job on her. Well done!

5. GeeJay

GeeJay Guest

Her sire was one of the best horses Graeme started under saddle and he started a lot:) such a gentleman.
    **)

6. HexTerminator

HexTerminator New Member

maybe she takes after daddy on them stakes. I have 1 more week off work so im hoping to get out as much as i can and get on her. :)
    and thank you for the nice comments she has come such a long way from the scruffy munchkin i got last year :lol:

7. sandy81

sandy81 Active Member

So happy for you and Pip. I saw lots of piccies last night as I was hanging out with your trainer (soon to be my foals) at the QH awards night :D

8. HexTerminator

HexTerminator New Member

you wont find a more helpful and kind trainer. she has helped me so much not just with pip but all things western (i have only done english) and never annoyed at all my questions