Pinto State Champs Results!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Well bugger the halter day, i am happy how i did in ridden.

I rode Cathy's stallion "Flash By Design" and took out Reserve Champ Pony and Reserve Champ Show Hunter, i had never ridden this pony till that day, and it was awesome. I really enjoyed it.

But, i am soooooooo sore right now, i can hardly walk, 40 mins left of work thank god!

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol she's such a good girl... Dee showed her in most of her classes & she's just reliable & sweet.
    After last years States PMSL.... this yr was great & the male judge was raving about her to Dee went she went Champion, i was holding Tinka trying to listen, lol!! **)

And yes Heidi, i SHOULD of taken Jet, i lost count of the people that kicked me up the bum for leaving him at home, lol. :p (hey how are you & Chloe feeling?)

Well done Michelle on your Supreme Ridden as well. :)

3. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Woohoo go Mini girl!! You were so well turned out and so was your mare! Absolutely stunning!

Congrats to everyone who competed! Gaia - Sorry i didnt get a chance to catch up, i did have a quick look for you at Ash's stable but couldnt find you lol. THe pics of him are just gorgeous!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  4. WPA

WPA New Member

Thanks heaps VIP Girl and Mini Girl!!

Congratulations to both of you on your fantastic results! Well done!! And to VIP Girl, thankyou so much for all your valuable input and your help. It is very much appreciated!

I love showing Shadow007's ponies, but I always without fail get very very nervous!! lol!

Christie,decided at once stage that she would show on Saturday, she even tried on my jacket to show Fuzzy Bear :) lol, but the buttons didn't quite reach!!!....................hehehehe I don't think so missy!......Can't quite miss the belly!

She has just called in from her antenatal app. and bubs is a little closer in arriving than we thought :))))))) Should be an interesting couple of weeks trying to move house, ponies, horses and set up fencing and making sure that bubs room is set up in time!!!!!

Cheers
    WPA

5. TEECEE

TEECEE Active Member

Hi WPA

Congratulations again, you did an awsome job on Saturday. Shadow will most probably decide to have bubs a day or two before the move. Best to leave her in hospital to keep her from trying to help.

6. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone on you results and Heidi i hope you and Chloe arn't to sore today.

7. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Thanks VIP Girl and Mini Girl**) I cant put faces to either of you:p can you tap me on the shoulder at the next show! I may have even spoken to you but im having a hard time putting faces on you Stockies:confused: Has anyone ever started a thread on putting our own pics up instead of our horses? I only know a few matches! LOL!!:confused:

8. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

I was with you in the Grand Champion Line up. I had the blk & wh mare.

9. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

I tend to get so into what I have to do a bomb could go off and I probably wouldnt hear it:D but I do recall a fair size blk/white stunner in front of me in the lineup when we all had to stand side on??

10. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Congratulations on the great results everyone:)*

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks Everyone...

I am doing ok..My back, right Wrist & Left arm are fairly sore.Just did 6.5hrs at work so feeling really sore now.:(

I left Chloe & Zayn out last night in the paddock & will stay out again tonight..Gaia is hopefully coming out in the next couple of days to Treat Chloe...

Hopefully she isnt to bad..

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

woooohooooo..One of the Pro Photographers(have only seen theirs so far) from the weekend got some great shots of chloe(she has her ears forward while running out)...YAY!!!!!!:)*

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Awwww Heids, you are both very lucky!
    How she missed crushing you onto that pole, well your just sooo lucky.... happened in slow motion but very scary.

Ok, Tinka Belle..... no pics of Tares except what the Pro Photographers got.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Look at those legs! very nice Remaani!:)*:)* stunning head too **)

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Tell me about it..Thats all i was looking at and trying to avoid..lol*#)

16. Poppy

Poppy Guest

Can someone pls pm me the website of the photographer :)*

17. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

LOL! Pinto1980, hey sorry to hear about your fall! Must have scared the hell out of both of you:( lucky you didnt get seriously hurt!! Rest up the pair of ya's **)

18. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Hey Poppy, im sure its on page 8? just scan down a bit!

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

It all went quite fast for me to be really scared..But once i got up my bloody was boiling..I was not happy with her:mad:

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

chloe has been silly before when people get on her.... evry now and again... maybe she was sore in the back or something scared her??? shoudl rule out all the possibilities before getting mad (not saying this in a nasty way)