Pinjarra Dressage Training Day Draw

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Roe

Roe Banned

she is straight after you at 12:06 and sparky is on at 11.52 for prep and 9.20 for prelim

2. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Thanks mate, she's gunna love that, being after me :p

3. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

OMG Roe just realised- im against you!! Bring it wommin lol, only kiddin im worried now 21 riders in our class! And Bikuts the lilest@)

4. Roe

Roe Banned

You'll do far far better then me so don't look at me for competition I'm only getting scores of 54 I do not expect to get much better then that. Chaos has about 5 mins of collection happening (muscle takes a good year or more to develop) she pulls like there is no tomorrow.

I had a week of her working beautiful so i thought i would do prelim plus i am driving a bit of a way may as well make the most of it. So it will be the first time we canter eeekk in public. These days are training days that is exactly what they are for us :) green horse take the competitive urge from me.

The day out will also cause Chaos to have a weight loss in the morning you'll see a well covered horse by the time we go home she'll look a tad thinner (nervous energy) The only way to combat this is to take her out more often.

I would have loved to bring Mili instead of chaos but she is not going out for a while although she is by far the better horse I have decided to pull her back for a while until her eye has some progress and I take her to adult riders or whatever.

5. Roe

Roe Banned

Oh and who would like to video tape me :) I have the camera really easy to use :)

6. benben

benben Well-known Member

i will :) i love videoing:)*

7. Roe

Roe Banned

I think you will be riding tho ! Warming up

8. benben

benben Well-known Member

everyone will beat me and sparky were not made for dressage:( but it thought its training so i will go for fun :)

9. benben

benben Well-known Member

what time is your test?

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

OMG.. you know me to well Tanika (Thankyou!!)
    Heck YES! 12:06.. yayaaa
    I'm soooooo excited (and nervous)
    Thanks heaps Roe & Tanika!
    LOL.. that means i get to watch you ride Tanika.. :)*

11. Roe

Roe Banned

My tests are just before 11 and 11.30 i think ???

I'll get to see you all ride ......

12. LaLiTa

LaLiTa Guest

The draw's on the "other" site, so you can download it.
    And Tanika, hunny, you've got buckley's of sleeping in sweetness lmao, I gonna be banging on your... err... door?... at about 6.45am lol