Pinjarra Dressage Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PELLY20, Jun 18, 2008.

1. PELLY20

PELLY20 Active Member

Just like to let you all know that the prep1 test will be done in the 40 by 20 arena.

2. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Yay! another thing to confuse me. :D

3. benben

benben Well-known Member

ha ha lol you will be fine tanika

4. LaLiTa

LaLiTa Guest

Really shouldn't make a difference guys. You'll still be following the fence and the letters and they're in the same place. Just when you do your circles, etc, look for the lettering so you make you circles large and round enough.
    I'm pretty sure they'll use 20x60

I didn't read the first entry properly lol, I thought it was asking IF they'd be using a 20x40 lol *blonde moment* hehehe :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  5. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

yay our arena at home is 20 x 40 so thats good for me :) Tell Kayla to look out for her present on sunday :p

6. PELLY20

PELLY20 Active Member

It will be done in the 40 by 20 arena and I will tell her shes busting to know

7. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Just a question, because its a training day, can I wear chapettes instead of top/long boots? And a polo shirt?

8. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Goodluck to eveyone going! :D see you tomorrow.

9. PELLY20

PELLY20 Active Member

Sorry girls they have changed their minds and have decided to do it in a 60 by 20 arena that should make those that were worried a lot happier. Good luck everyone.

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

LOL! Damnit!
    I jsut spent the last like day drawing it again and again on 40 by 20m arenas (i draw an arena on paper and then draw the test)..
    GRR
    ;)

11. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Dont stress, you'll be surprised at how little difference it will make- the letters are still in the same spots just a few more strides between :D At least you dont have 20 ohther rides in your class!! lol