Pinjarra Dressage Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Charlie1

Charlie1 Well-known Member

Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cheers Jade

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. coco

coco New Member

Yeah my daughter was on the chestnut with white blaze, bit late in reply sorry

3. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Gosh we had a horrible start to the day! But thankfully everything worked out well and i am very proud of Bickie :) Here are some pics of us from today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Golden Biscuit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bickie and Bear :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

wow, Bear looks so evil in that pic! haha.

And also a huge thankyou to Ozzies_girl. I love those pics of Bear! He has come a long way in 6 weeks.
    And I look gross, I accidentally took my mums top instead of mine, which was about 6 sizes too big!! haha.

6. Erin

Erin Well-known Member

Yeah but at least you TUCKED IT IN Tanika!!!!!!!

Good work guys! every one looks great! Sorry i didnt make it down...

Maybe next time!

7. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

I tucked it in just for you..... and you didnt show up. *sigh* :p

8. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

Is this your one coco?
    [​IMG]

9. Golden Biscuit

Everyone looked great today! Well done to the girls i saw :) PELLY20 kayla was superb on both her boys as always :) Mocha bear looked awesome and him and bik are BFF lol, BS Sparky looked awesome and was so well behaved! Ozzies Girl thankyou soo much for the pics and was great to have a chat and thanks for letting me cuddle your lil langel :D And Roe! Was soo great to finally meet you and the lovely chaos- she was gorgeous and such a good girl :D

10. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Great results everyone:)

Mocha you must be very proud of yourself and Bear, you have done wonders with him:D Congratulations:)*

11. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I am stoked and can't wipe this smile off my face! haha.

12. Golden Biscuit

And you got a ribbon girly whooO!!!! :D:D

13. Roe

Roe Banned

Well what a wonderful day and I also meet some wonderful people as well. :)

Chaos behaved lovely as well. Better then then the last test she did. So over all we had a great day.

Oh and for the few people that commented on that grand extended trot we did we got marked down for it. teehee

14. Roe

Roe Banned

yes and now our ponys have meet our puppies need to meet

15. coco

coco New Member

Yep ozzies girl that is my daughter, were you the one taking photos?If so did you happen to get any of them doing there test? My husband was meant to take video but couldnt get it together and only got bits and pieces,if you did get any i wouldnt mind purchasing some.Thanks heaps

16. PELLY20

PELLY20 Active Member

Thanks girls you looked very smart all geared up and thankyou for that stunning brow band cant wait for the next one.

17. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Congrats everyone :)

Tanika- bear looks amazing, the difference is just huge. You should be so proud!

18. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

Well done lauren. You've come a long way in a short time. I remember the very nervous young lady on Jack when we rode along the river that time. Well done again. you must be stoked!:)

19. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Reddy is the biggest sweety though.. i absolutely *adore* him.. he's such a great horse. :)*

20. Golden Biscuit

Aww thanks :D Were very pleased with how Bickie went-had a terrible morning but hes a lil champion-even if he did get stung by a bee:( We'll get that browband made up quick smart poor kayla's prob busting for it now lol!:))