Pinjarra Breed Show, who's going?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pinto Lover, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Same with flight :) See you sat**)

2. cobmum

cobmum Active Member

Thanks Jade

Well fingers crossed i can make it, i would love to meet some stockies not sure how you would recognise me though???:)*

3. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

well you need to let us know what you look like and what you will be wearing, and any other distinguishing features you may have.:D and then dont worry im sure a stockies evil **cough cough** well trained eye will find you.:)

4. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Kimaley will have her black gelding there in that event! Trimmed mine yesterday. One was fantastic (funnily enough, the one that was pulled out of the paddock 2 weeks ago after being pretty much untouched for 8 years!!). The other one went completely mental. Do you know how hard it is to trim an entire horse (tail, ears, face, legs etc) with just a razor and scissors!! Grrr. It took forever. But now i'm a pro :)*

5. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Not going now papers did not arrive, getting so peeved off now.#( #( Good luck to everyone going have fun.**)

6. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Not taking pony now, just didn't have it in me today :( also was to busy with house stuff **)

Might see if I can scabb a lift with someone & come watch ;)

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Your welcome to come up with us if you want sandy but we are not leaving Hoolie until about 9ish, only going for the ridden :)

Hoolie is all plaited and rugged and happy and cleannnn

Just had a thought is there a certain time shows stop taking entries?? Never needed to get to a show 'late' before

8. Golden Biscuit

Ohh Tara- we may finally meet! lol, im pretty sure pinny take entries pretty late :)

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Are you going to do ridden??

Want to tell them there is a ridden entry coming later hehe, just incase :p

10. Golden Biscuit

haha Ill let them know :) What time will you be there? If they have a cut off time ill txt u :D

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

well I was planning on getting there 10 - 10:30 as they said ridden doesn't normally start until 12 - 12:30! There better not be a cut off time or I will be messaging you his details to enter for me hahaha

I emailed them asking a few days ago but no reply :( and only realised tonight I was going to call them today grr

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well winnie is tucked up in bed looking very spunky (but i am biase LOL)

Hope to catch up with a few stockis tomorrow @)
    See you all there**)

13. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Pinto Lover,

Bayley and I are meeting at Peak Service Station, cnr Sth West Hwy/Nettleton Rd, Byford at 6.30am if not too early and you wanna hitch a lift.

Good luck everyone :)

14. Golden Biscuit

Haha no worries :) Being breeds show, do you have to do the inhand to do the ridden??

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

nope, thats only at the royal you have to do the inhand.

Are you doing the ridden?

16. ill be there with Fe :)
    in jeans boots and a pink rip curl jumper :)

come say hi if you see me :)

*will most likely have hair that resembles an afro :) good ol bed hair*

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

My pony should be all tucked up in bed..Had to leave her in Arab Lovers capable hands while i went to a meeting*#)

See you all in the morning..Hopefully Pinto Lover will be coming if i manage to get her out of bed:D