Pinjarra Breed Show, who's going?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pinto Lover, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Mocha, the biggest make up tip I can give you is just blend, blend, blend!!!

Sandy, Wendy isn't hairy anymore! I got carried away with the clippers :p

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Also to add to Kimaleys makeup tip...Less is more...

If you have ANY troubles Mocha..Do come find me id be happy to help.**)

3. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

thanks heaps guys! I did a test run and turned my pony into a panda! :p
    But when I tryed to rub it off it looked perfect. I'm going to practise everyday! :D

4. samm

samm Gold Member

Maybe,depends how enthusiastic I feel on Friday(read how many celebratory drinks I have:p*#) )

5. Charlie1

Charlie1 Well-known Member

I should be there with my little pinto mare in unregistered and hunter pony.
    Cheers Jade

6. cobmum

cobmum Active Member

Where abouts is the show/ address ?? What time does it start?? I would love to go - it will be my first aussie show and it would be fab to meet some fellow stockies!!

Thanks

7. Charlie1

Its at Pinjarra Equestrian park on Roe Avenue and starts at 8:30.
    Cheers Jade

8. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

I will be there with slim if his papers come by friday.:( I am clipping him on thursday anyways as he is getting hot when i lunge him everyday.

9. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

I'm going to come with my camera, if you want photos just come say hi. I have (dyed) red hair and will most likely be hanging around Mocha and Jessitrist.

10. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

i will be there with my boy in the Pinto classes and aorb classes

11. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Yay, love Trish's photos :D

CobMum, This show would be a perfect first show, very laid back!

12. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

anyone going in unreg classes?
    were going to give it a go seeing as tho its only down the road be a fun day out also going in hunter classes
    tarah is junior handler as well

13. Charlie1

I am :)
    Cheers Jade

14. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

cool we will see you there
    should be a great day out

we arnt plaiting as not fair to pony she has a lovely long mane and would hate to cut it for one show
    so she is going all natural **ferral** lol

15. Charlie1

I'll have the pinto mare with a purple browband so shouldnt be hard to miss. Oh and she will be running the opposite direction to any ribbons that come near her, were working on that.
    Cheers Jade

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  16. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Is there anyone who would like to show an Arabian Riding Pony gelding in the Arab Derivative classes for me?

All entries will be payed, he will be fully turned out. I just need someone who would like to show him for me. This person will need to be well turned out themselves. Unfortunately we will be busy with a pure arab in some of the same classes. :(

He will be entered in handler, best presented, gelding over 4, Quality head and classic trot. All these are in ring 4.

Please PM me if you are interested.

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

did you go and by a arab riding pony dayna??? i will be there with tobs if you need someone...

18. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

No did not buy him. He belongs to the lady who owns the property we keep our boys at. She was going to show him herself, but has injured herself (not any fault of pony) so she still would like him to go, just gotta find someone to show him.

19. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Wont you already be showing Tobes in the handler and presented classes in ring 6

According to the rules you can only show in the handler in one ring if I have read it right.

If that is not the case, I would be happy for you to show him for us. :)

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i havent entered yet, and dont normally do handler anyway... if no one else pops up, i am happy to do it **)