Pinjarra Breed Results and Pics

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lokenzo, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Megz, I originally sent mine off in June but they somehow got lost. After help from a fellow stockie on here I managed to get everything re-lodged and that was about 6 weeks ago.

2. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes it was me who ran out CP Copyright ( Max) they are friends of mine so i do all his prep work for the shows so she asked if i could lead him for her. He is a lovely boy.:)

3. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Ah! Ok, you should have said gday
    Yeah, was nice in the shade :)

4. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Ewww, i look hell bad in that photo haha.
    Haha.. no one look at what i'm wearing *#) Only had an hour to organise what i was guna wear *#) Will buy an inhand outfit for the next show.. oh and a hat

5. Rambo

Rambo New Member

well done MO5 and MALI!!!

I had no idea it was him until i was standing right next to him in supreme judging and went O MY GOD WOW!!! He looks awesome and is SO well behaved good on you !!!:)*:)*

My Girl got CHAMPION PUREBRED ARABIAN MARE/FILLY
    and other results:

3rd in senior Handler Ring 1 - (massive class!!!)
    3rd Classic head Purebred Arabian

she was awesome as usual and I actually caught her asleep with her eyes shut at one stage waiting for classes... some feisty purebred she is!!! **)

Smiley and Me did you get any photos of her from above by any chance??

congrats to all results again looks like everyone had a great day!! and welcomed the sun and flies :p

cheers,

Stacey

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats everyone and for also braving the heat, that why i decided to not take horse out hehehe
    MO5, wow i am soooo happy for you to finally get something good coz you havent had alot of positives come you way in the past, from what ive read on stockies lol :)

7. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

Rambo was your mare a dark chestnut colour? If it was she was my fave of the day. Gorgeous!

8. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Yep! I got a few - here is one :)
    [​IMG]

9. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Close Smiley:), but not quite, that's Ymke KP (purebred):D

Chino is partbred - Gee he's looking good isn't he, he is only 2yrs!:D

10. daisy1

daisy1 New Member

Hi all, congrates to everyone on their stunning horses and results !!! does anyone know the apsb results at all??? :)

11. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Big cograts to Toni on winning Supreme Pally & Supreme QH with her boy

12. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

LOL - KPF - you quoted Wattle ;)

13. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Well I had a good day, Lucas is such a pleasure to take to shows :D

His results......

Pinto
    1st Gelding 4yo and over
    Champion Gelding

ORB
    1st Gelding 4yo and over
    Champion Gelding

Ridden
    1st Galloway
    1st Gelding
    1st any other colour
    Reserve Champion Ridden Horse

and pics.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Looking good Bubbles:)*:)*:)* His colour has come up beautifully:D

15. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

ooh Bubbles that was you and your horse!!! Friend and I were up other end Ring 1 - and saw him in the ring and were WOW he is stunning. He really stood out when he was standing up for judge !! Well done !

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Hey Nyc....Ididnt get any pics of Zayn but i think Rob did for me as i went with him and Shell & yelled at him when Shell had him standing nicely...lol

17. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

trying again...Sorreee Smiley :eek::eek: ha ha! I was looking at the pics youput up and assumed it was a run on and didn't look at names!:D

Apologies Wattle:D

18. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

Hi all Did Anyone Get any Pictures of The Hunter Inhand Classes big As Warmblood Mare shown by Carmen Kennedy ??? She is a Bay :D

19. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

ooh she was lovely Leedale... I stopped and chatted to them ( as I was in warmblood classes too ). Lovely people and ooooh LOVELY mare. So Glad she won the show hunter !!!

20. canterkid

canterkid New Member

ahahaha, she was a fluff balll hehehe.
    all her dapples were sticking out. it was so funny. carmen was like "i've never shown anything so fluffy before!!!"
    hehe but she still looked good :):)
    xxxxx
    you need to come home now i think lol. well done for the otherday too liz, i didnt quite hear how you finished up but i heard your dressage was alright with no rears haha!!