Pinjarra Breed Results and Pics

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lokenzo, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

So how did everyone go today in the heat at Pinjarra?

I was very happy with Molly, was good to see good numbers of Warmbloods entered :)*

Molly went Champion Warmblood Filly/Mare and a stockies person won the Supreme. Will let them post but huge congrats!!!

Molly behaved like a gem again as normal, Luke actually was trying to fire her up a bit! HUGE thanks to Luke who helped me out all morning, your a champ :))

Also, thanks to Magic browbands for the bb!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To the Supreme WB winner, I have some pics. Let me know if you want me to post them :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  2. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Was a great show, nice and warm with a cool breeze! I went down to catch up with Horsegirl / Mouse - get bubs out of the house and get a few pics!

Ended up catching up with a heap of stockies (Kimaley, Gaia, Admiral, MO5, Fe, KPF & more!) and also met the lovely Biscay with Wombat & Michelle from MG Bridles!
    Michelle you are a star and Talan sends big cuddles :)

Some super super results from lots of stockies!!!
    Im loading some pics now ;)

3. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Would love to hear the results for the arabs :) Congrats Kimaley on your results! ;)

4. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Hey Smiley... was great to see you and Talan.... and yes we must organised the SSC catchup!!

Lil went Supreme Paint :) And we also won Senior Handler in Ring 4. Lovely trophy too! Thanks to PEA for putting on a great show. Thankfully I got home before it got too hot.
    Smiley... can you post that pic you showed me please??

5. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

I took Bella my 9 month old Mini Pony filly she got:

1st Mini Pony Filly 3yrs & Under
    Reserve Champion Mare/Filly

2nd AORB 3yrs & Under
    Reserve Champion AORB Mare/Filly

1st Buckskin Filly 3yrs & Under
    Champion Bucksking Mare/Filly

SUPREME Buckskin

So proud of my little girl it was a long and hot morning she had enough by her Mini Pony and AORB classes she refused to trot lol the judges were lovely about it though.

Thanks to the judges I had 3 different ones today and they were all lovely and offered lots of advice etc (very much appreciated!!) also thanks to WABA for sponsoring the Buckskins!

Congrats to everyone who braved the heat today! Its such a nice show and we had such a nice time. Glad to be home now in the cool so is Bella I think shes resting in the shade with my other foal :)

[​IMG]

6. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Yep, will post when they finish loading :)
    Def a SSC catch up @ yours with the pool! hehe

7. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

I am so pooped! Off to have a quiet snooze I think.:}

Girls were good today. Only Julia's (Kendhall Park Romance) second ever show and judge sashed her Supreme, even after her runaway locomotive impression. Judge said during the Champion line-up she wanted to see these horses motor. I thought well, we'll give it a shot and see what happens - Yep, motor she did! and go and go and go!

Ymke was her usual well behaved self, shame she was the only Friesian entered though when I know there are lots out there, just none come out to play. Ah well, she says thankyou for the lovely rug (which to my surprise actually fitted!) and Trophies and Sashes and prizemoney.

A great show and even better to be finished by 10.30am and on the way home! Fantastic, I wish they all ran that efficient!**)

No photos, bit hard with 1 human and 2 horses! But I'm sure *** got some. Good to see another we bred come out, KP Elkochino, gosh he is growing into a magnificent horse!:)*

sorry, I thought he was...:eek:

8. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

I went down for a look, weldone everyone **) All the horses looked awesome.

9. ponylover95

ponylover95 Active Member

I went to have a look.:) It was pretty hot.

10. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I went for a look see too...not many there :confused:

Supreme Arabian was Q. owned by Noran Stud.... Champion mare was Rambos girl -weldone Stacey **)
    And congrats to Supreme Pinto ;)

Cheers
    Lee

11. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

LOOK
    [​IMG]
    CHAMPION ARABIAN GELDING
    AND YES I CRIED
    OMG,I cannot tell you how absolutely thrilled and honoured Iam to have Mali-chatahn matrix as my horse, he was absolutely incredible didnt miss a beat all day, talked continuously except when he was a sleep, and was excetionally well behaved the judge even complemented me on his fabulous manners.
    Thanks Leisa for working hard with him and teaching me what I should and shouldnt do with him, and thanks so much for today, it rates up there with having my children and my second wedding day-totally awesome
    If anyone else has some piccies of him please post them I would love to see them as Iam sure his old owner would.
    Thanks everybody for your support today......yay!
    Thanks also to Noran arabians for Mali's lovely halter, iam thrilled with it

12. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Congrats to all must have been damn hot i was ment to go down to watch my boy but had unexpected vistors and it would have been to hot for my bub.
    Don't know my boy's results yet waiting to hear.

13. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Minty's judge in Ring 1 was very kind. She said he was a bit *heavy*. We call him obese :eek: but that is how he came to us only two weeks ago. So he is still on Jenny Craig programme :D He was a perfect little gentleman though **)

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Very proud of Pris, was her first show and she did so well, especially coz i ownly met her yesterday hahaha.

I missed my handler class, and we didn't place in best presented (classes were absolutely huge and she was shown "natural" hahaha) but we got 2nd in mare 4 yrs and over and than got Reserve Champion :)

Can't wait for wanneroo.. :)

15. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

Here is a couple of more pics of my boy:p
    firstly a nice one
    [​IMG]
    Then the one my husband thought should be his show photo, he doesnt look very impressed does he?
    [​IMG]
    You do have to excuse my chins in that last one...lol
    Iam also a brighter shade of PINK this arvo.
    Congrats to all the stockies I know alot did really really well.

16. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Congrats MO5, Mali was SO laid back for his first show. Full credit to all the work done with him, he just seemed so "'been there done that" :).
    I am glad to be sitting down at last, seemed to spend a lot of time standing around waiting today and it was warm too. Anyway my grey pony got 2nd in Aussie pony mare and reserve champ then later we did show hunter pony and got 2nd mare/filly and reserve champ. I was really pleased with how she was so relaxed as its only her second time out and no other horses there that she knew. A huge thanks to Aryline for the preping and to Sherreem for the help clipping her up the other day :). Now 5 weeks till the next one and to try to get rid of the hay belly (both mine and the ponies LOL) Congrats to everyone on your results.

17. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well a huge Congrats to all the stockies as i know alot did very well. I didnt enter any of my own horses but was competing with two friends horses.
    Firstly MO5 Chatahn Matrix (Mali) so proud of him for being a good boy for his first show and truely giving his mum a thrill for winning Champion Arab Gelding. I then preceeded to trick MO5 into leading Mali herself for the classic head class in which they placed 4th, i knew she would be scared so i didnt tell her and just threw the lead at her at the last minute and said quick go. lol.
    I then also led my friends Riding Pony gelding Cariad Park Copyright for Supreme Riding Pony, which was his first breed show for them as new owners.
    Two other horses i preped for friends also did very well winning Best Presented in Ring 3 and Reserve Champion Fresian Warmblood and the other Supreme Show Hunter pony, o a great day for us all. Well done again Terri (MO5).
    Bring on the States. lol:)

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

OMG !!! I saw him in the ring for SUPREME..and my OH thought you had it !!

weldone MO5..... wwwwaaahhhoooooooooo for you huge hugs !!

cheers
    Lee

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
  19. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Mo5 I pm'd you about this pic, but didn't see ur request for more pics (proud mum :p) He looked beautiful and behaved soooooooo well!!

[​IMG]

Sorry OBHH, I deleted u in case u wanted to be incognito :p I have the original.

20. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

TALAN getting some smooches from Lily...

[​IMG]