Pinjarra All Breeds - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Feb 13, 2011.

1. thebobstar

thebobstar Active Member

looks to me that pic makes it look wrong :)

2. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

He had an "incident" with a fence, not long after he arrived. It will heal scar free.:D

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Gosh CDA you must of been studying him hard to see that.

Beautiful pictures!

4. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

Nah i just noticed something different on his back leg

hope it mends up ok! Damn fences!

5. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Well spotted CDA!!! He took it almost down to the bone and while a section was able to be stitched the other section is still in the healing process. It should heal with minimal scaring!

6. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Pinjarra All Breed Spectacular photos are now online. :)

7. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I did too but didnt want to comment. Glad to hear he is healing well, he is lovely to look at.

8. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

HI all
    on the 30th of June 2010 lui put his leg over the standoff hotwire while bucking out at the cows on the other side of the fence at feed time luckily we found that he was injured only an hr or so after it had happened and rushed him to the vet and it has been getting treated intensively since and will heal with minimal scarring, Thank god !! :)

The show was the first day he has had the bandage off since he did it in june and as soon as the show finished it was cleaned and then bandaged again as I am not yet ready to let it go without bandaging. He skinned it down to a few millimetres off the bone and I was lucky that the vet was able to save 3/4 of the flap that was gloved off which reduced the area we where working with, it doesnt affect how he moves at all and it will heal with minimal scarring I find the skin folds a little down the bottom but nothing that should really affect him in the show ring or most importantly in the dressage ring.

I am glad you all like him as much as I do, he is a beautiful boy in everyway and I am so proud of how he behaved on Sunday.

He turns out very easy as he is naturally gorgeous and osses Presence through and through, just clear highlights and natural spunk.

I hope no one was offended when I said he was " the best in the state " that was only said in the context of my opinion so please know I did not intend to offended anyone.

9. Jmb

Jmb New Member

thankyou everyone for your kind cmments on Port Johnson glad everyone loves her as much as we do hopefully when she hits the hack ring they will all love her too :D

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I think we've all been guilty of thinking this about how horses at some stage, even if it's just for a heartbeat :D

11. Cav

Cav Gold Member

where abouts do i find these?

12. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

facebook :)

13. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

she is one knockout!

14. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Follow the link below....