Pinjarra All Breeds - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Gorgeous TB Port Johnson - congrats on SOS to owner/handler

2. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Nice TB! :)

Anyone know who won the AOR garland? Chasing a pic of the winner! **)

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I know it was a Shetland :)

4. Sublime

Sublime New Member

It was ME!! My boys name is Woodruff Badger

Our first show together. I am just breaking him in now for my kids and we will start lead-rein too :)

I would love a pic too.

5. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Aww cute congrats sublime! Well when you get a pic, please send it to me so I can place you and your pony in my winners photos :):)*

6. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Thanks Wattle I do plan on taking Gotico Park Luishairo and my mares and foals to the state show as it will be nice to have good competition in company. Hopefully see you there :) as it would be real nice to put a face to the name.

That TB was just awesome Ive got to say one of the nices Tbs Ive seen in a while, Well done to the owner for taking out SOS.

7. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Luminious girl you wouldn't happen to have any nice ones of my stallion by any chance do u ??? :)

8. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Hello Yentle, that would be me that come up to you. :)

The other photographer there on the day was Chris Ros, but she is not on the net, I am not sure how you would contact her. Some one on here would sure to have her phone number, or you will see her at any Arabian Show, she is generally at all of them.

I will be publishing photos very late tonight, I am still going through them!! :eek:

You will find the photos on my fb page. You can find my fb page through my website. :)

Sorry Jbear123, what was your stallion?? Im bad with names. :(

9. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

If anyone finds a pair of sunglasses please let me know!

Stupid me was in such a rush to get to the ring as I was running late I took them off and hooked them on the side of my float when I put my hat on. Completely forgot about them!! Most probaby squished when we drove off but thought id try anyway.

They are brown rims and semi bug eye lol

10. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

lol Kez, jbear is the very lucky owner of the grey andalusian stallion I told you to keep an eye on:p

Huge congrats Jo, you have worked so hard with him, and he is such a beautiful horse, you both really deserve the win, and he was so well behaved. Can't wait til you start dressage with him**)
    Did Ed make a good strapper or did he whinge the whole time?:p

Nyc was quite pleased to win 1st, Champion and Supreme Cremello, 1st Arab derivitive colt, and 1st classic head with Arabianoro Phenomenon. Okie was so well behaved considering how unhappy he was with the bit. He really is a super horse. God I love him <3 Can't wait to get both an Okie and a Lui baby*#)

11. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Yeah, go Okie!

Chris Ros can be reached by email. She usually sends photos out within a week of the show, but only if she took photos and then got your name and address!

Let me know if you have any trouble and I will pm her email address (after checking with her).:D

12. Luminous Girl

MLP & JBear123 I got some amazing photos of your boy! OMG He was stunning!!!

May I post some on here?

Also Valdez may I post some of yours too??

13. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Yes, if they are good ones :)

14. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

I'm sure Jo wouldn't mind at all. She would love to see the pics.... I'll text her when you put them up so she can come look.

15. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Yes I sat on the sidelines ( was waiting for the Morgan classes) and Jbear, your boy is beautiful.

Port Johnson is devine, the pictures dont even do her justice. However, I dont think she should be a t.b ;) she could go in a warmblood class and win. Just magnificent *drool *.

Well done to all there, there were some lovely looking horses there. I really need to learn all the ins and outs of presenting a horse !!!

16. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

port johnsons a mare?? here i was thinking it was a "boy"! even better...

im still drooling over the pics, you mean shes better in the flesh?

17. Luminous Girl

Ok LOL

MLP and Oakie, after I made her run through boggy sand!! LOL Nice face bec!! LOL

[​IMG]

18. Luminous Girl

Valdez

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JBear123

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

did u get any nice ones of my little girl..

Black/White Pinto Small Horse Mare??

Biscay cant beleive u were there and i missed you..:-(

20. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

What happened to his leg Jo?????!