Pinjarra All Breeds - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Thanks Wattle yes that was my boy he is my pride and joy the nicest andy stallion in WA I rekon..... we cleaned up and I am so proud of him I am looking forward to taking him to the States in April.

Thanks Heifer I have no idea how to put pictures up on here so thankyou.

Photo credits to you codacowgirl you rock!! :) you should have been a Photographer and a judge

2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Hmmm.....I am pre-disposed to SP Cholita Rhythm.......but your guy is lovely too :p

3. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

He was STUNNING!
    Biscay and I were sitting there drooling whilst he was in the ring.

We both said the same thing.. nicest looking Andy I've ever seen.
    And he was incredibly well behaved, we were sitting just a few down from you and I didn't see him misbehave at all.

4. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Thanks Lauren I love my boy too and I am over the moon with how he behaved today.

Wattle, I understand Cholita Rythem is a nice boy I can agree with you on that. lui is very different to Cholita Rythem Cholita is your olders style andy short back, highstepping movement great at collected moments when lui is breed for performance longer in the back, larger more elivated impulsive movement & a good length of rein he is your newer style andy. Cholita Rythem is awesome in his own right, so is lui so thankyou for your great comments.

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

JBear, I have to admit eavesdropping on your discussion regarding the awesome power of riding your horse. I really admired your discussion and knowledge of subject :) Hopefully we will see you at States :)

6. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

Well I took my Friesian filly but unfortanatly was the only Friesian filly there but once again I was so proud of her behaviour. We also won the best Presented in ring 3 and 2nd in the senior handler class. Well done to Florensz and Jessica who won Supreme Friesian. He was so lovely and a credit to Kendhall Park. I have come home even more excited about breeding my filly to Omer this coming season after seeing Florensz with his behaviour and movement. A friend also took my tbred gelding, I think he won 5th gelding.

7. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Her registration should be done by the end of the month and then I'll start showing her in paint bred classes
    She is out of Bostons Hollywood and Critical Decision.

8. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Yep that's my little baby. Thank you for the photo

9. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

It was great meeting Valdez and Codacowgirl to. Thanks for introducing yourself Valdez, your the first stockies I have met and your girl was gorgous.

10. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Hahaha, She never does the donkey!!! Do you mind if i pinch that pic off you ??

Nice to meet you Yentle and Luminosgirl. Did i meet you yesterday Wattle??

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

You're welcome to it :) I was going to introduce myself to you....but you were having a good discussion with another lady and I had to run off to our ponies' classes :)

12. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Nice to meet you too valdez. Plus other fellow stockies, too many to name. :)

I will be posting pics soon, I took almost 1000 photos yesterday!! *#)

13. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

she was such a good girl Sherrie un like her partner Scoota ahaha in the ring he wouldnt stop still cos he was away from her! it must be love :p

14. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Some photos of my girl yesterday, Thanks to CC :)

This is my favourite for the day, This is half the Lippy and Lippy x's in WA. 1 purebred and 4 partbreds missing!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

Hey did you end up taking pics of sherries lil one?? and i forgot to ask you to take one of my pony i havent got one from any of his shows :( i keep forgetting

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Woohoo go Lui!!! What an awesome start!!! Next time tell me when your going out next and I'll come cheer him on! :p not that he needs it!

Congratulations everyone on your results! Looks like it was nice weather too?

17. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

Yes, I got her. :)

I cant remember if I got Scoota at this one. I have sooo many of him from other shows. :)

18. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Congrates everyone and i love love love that th STUNNING!! :D

19. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

yeah dont think you did well if you have any of him can you please put them up on ya business fb page and ill have a look and let you know which ones i want :D

20. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

Does anyone know where I can look at any of the photographers photos. One lady took some of mine in ring 3 and then said they would be on a face book page but I can't remember the page name?