Pinjarra All Breeds - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

I know its early!! BUT how did everyone go?

2. nag

nag Well-known Member

piccies to plzzzzzzz

3. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

No piccies today oops!

I took my filly Bella (Timberline Diamond Doll)
    She was in a foul mood this morning getting her ready even thought about not doing our classes she was so bad! Then she suprised me by being so well behaved! She was a bit cheeky in her mini pony class, was very over running back between the rings. But so pleased with how she behaved in her Bucky classes!! Didnt stay for our AORB class left on a good note with her. Had 2 very nice judges and stewards aswell :)

4th Mini Pony filly 3yrs and under
    1st Buckskin filly 3yrs and under
    Champion Buckskin Mare filly :)

Congrats to everyone competing today there was some amazing horses there!

Oh and was home by 11:30am !!!!!!!!!!! :)*

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  4. Charlie1

Charlie1 Well-known Member

Super proud of my Boy
    1st senior handler in ring 1
    2nd tb gelding over 4
    reserve champion gelding
    He had a dummy spit in the best presented but ended up it was a bee buzzing around his back legs but other then that an annoyingly trying to chew my lead he behaved himself and we didnt have any pulling back at the float so even bigger bonus
    Cheers Jade

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Charlie1 your boy looked superb in the BP class. It was such a HUGE class, I really felt for those up the back few rows :(

Jackson was a good, pushy, little pony :) Will let Mykky spill her results later (if she can remember them lol) Thanks again Mykky for showing him :D
    Alice was a little troll #( She's had 6 months spell, and it reaaaaaaaallllllly showed. Not too fussed though, as she's continually well-behaved when out, so that's what's important at her age I guess :eek: (yearling).

I have loads of photos :p Will have to upload some :)

6. carol51

carol51 Well-known Member

congrats everyone wish i had come there instead of going to watch the wapha at serpy only a handfull of pallys there was pretty boring

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

results for today 2nd best presendted ring 2,2nd foundy mare,1st and champ cbchs mare,1st and champ pinto mare,2nd best characteristics and 1st best marked.well done every1 at pinjarra.

8. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

We had a great show

Took Kelly ( Aryline Sugar fairy) on her own as she gets a bit dependant on her frienda and she was so good.

Won Senior Handler and Best Presented in ring 2
    Then won her Australian Pony Mare class and went Supreme Australian Pony.

Was placed 4th in the Show Hunter class as the judge said although a quality pony she felt that she did not have the bone for a true hunter.

Then went into a very large quality SOS line up and was placed top 5
    So pleased with her and her results today :)

Thanks to PEA for a great show and the Judges and Pencillers, Helpers etc that gave up their day to stand in the sun.

Great job guys

9. Nothing spectacular about our results - equal 6th in Unreg 14hh and under geldings... but his behaviour was spectacular, such a well behaved boy and even went to sleep for ages. Perfect first pony for my daughter!!

[​IMG]

10. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Sorry that i didnt come down guys.... if i knew a lot of people didnt get photo's i would have come down.

11. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

Did anyone know the welsh results?

12. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Was that the little grey pony? I really liked her, very nice type.:)

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Anyone know the SB results?

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I know a stockie went champ and supreme STB ;)

I didn't see but I heard it over the announcer and recognised the name :D

I went down with RBK and Leon :)
    They both did really well.. :)*

And I took about 200 pictures but not on my camera haha

15. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

I took a few photos, mainly of ring one. Ifanyone wants to let me know what colour horse/ markings/ what you're wearing I can see if I have any of you.

16. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

scoot on by got first and champion in his class also took home supreme:)*

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats to all:)*

Merrylegs ponies that look after your kids are worth more than all the flash show ponies in the world:D:D

18. Jmb

Jmb New Member

My mum and i had a great show today The Thoroughbred won supreme thoroughbred and then went on to win supreme of supreme :)
    Our mare GD Bedazzled won Supreme Part Welsh and then won the Supreme Riding Pony and then got Top 5 very happy with her as it was her first show!
    And i also led the Gorgeous Owendale Firefly to win Supreme welsh exhibit and won champion Arabian Derivative so great day all round for us will put up some pictures :)*

19. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

good onya Jmb!

20. Coz

Coz Well-known Member

I got some piccies mainly from ring 4 i think it was (the western one) up until I had to leave about 10.30.
    Some gorgeous and quality horses and ponies out today!!
    Congrats Charlie1 and your results with Kade, what a legend :)