~~piccies~~

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Pocket Rocket, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Today I did Marsden Cup Games, and IT WAS SOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!
    I was in the Novice team as first time doing it, and we came 1st!! and overall Eastern Hills Horse and pony club came 1st and Horsemens(me) 2nd by a couple of points. So i would just like to say if there are any of the PC kids that were their CONGRATS and hope you all had a great time!!

Here are some pics of the Sock Race!
    ((1st person= start with sock in hand, put it in a bucket (bucket in the middle of the arena) and ride to the end and get off and pick up another sock and ride back and give it to the next person...)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just started/ starting

At the end of the day i got a 3rd in barrel racing and a 3rd in Ben Bar AFT Race, A 5th in The 3 Mug race and 5th in the Western Bending
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Getting off to grab a sock/ getting up to them
    [​IMG]
    And on the way back

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

Wow, you had fun lol. :)*

3. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

cool action shots :)

4. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

you go girl!!!

Looks like you had the bestest day - well done!!

5. Pocket Rocket

thanks guys it was a load of fun. Mum was stuck in the canteen ALL day so could only get a few shots :(, (canteen= her LEAST faveourite job at PC), So for that day my friends mum was also my mum lol (we were on the same team).

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

wooohoo go tanya look at her go in her SNAFFLE lol never thought lele would go so well in a snaffle but shes been going great lately

7. Rikki+Sasha

Rikki+Sasha Active Member

that looks like so much fun and i love ur horses clip its so cool

8. Pocket Rocket

hehe thanks Rikki+Sasha mum and I love her trace clip while CWAC just laughs at her. You shouldn't be telling me how coolit looks you should be saying that to Horsewest, they did. (Thankyou again Horsewest)

9. hasheld

hasheld New Member

Have you got a name for that clip? Never seen anything like that before! Like a trace clip with a bit missing. Looks cool though!

10. Pocket Rocket

Its a trace clip but with a trace clip you can kind of choose where you want left and where you want done.

What do you think is "missing" from a "normal" trace clip??
    (intrested thats all)

11. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

i dont laugh at her nastily i laugh with her:)*