Phillipe Karl

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Who is going on Monday the 14th to see his presentation, I will be there with a friend...:))
    I am looking forward to it....

2. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

I'm going to his clinic on the 12th :D Whats the presentation on?

3. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I'm going !!! I can't wait! I've only been doing it for a little while, but I love the technique and results :)*

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

The 14th is an evening presentation on his Technique, the one you are going to wawa85 would be fence sitting on his lessons...We also get a chance to meet and talk to him, he has horses that he demonstrates on etc....its on the other site.;)

5. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

hey Vee, how much is it???? what time???

6. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Its $50, its from 6pm to 9pm at Brookleigh....You have to pre buy tickets..;) Cheaper if you have a group of ten or are a PC member I think

7. HorseSlave

HorseSlave Well-known Member

They've changed the venue to the SEC - Brookleigh wasn't big enough for the interest generated :)

We've got a group of 10 coming from Toodyay :)*

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Lucky you told me that, and it makes it so much easier I know where the SEC is lol, never been to Brookleigh hehehe.

9. nag

nag Well-known Member

me me me, and friend is too can't wait

10. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Well I'm going with a friend too ;)

Tis ok vee, I knew it had been changed to the SEC, so would've told you where to go *#)

11. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

wawa, you are going to the Monday 14th session xD Lucky I know where you're going hey LOL.... unless you're going to both?

12. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

is the 1 at brookleigh?!?! i'm going!!!! I'll be with the Peel PC mob!!!!!

13. BeccaBoo

It has been moved to the State Equestrian Center, it's not on at Brookleigh anymore.
    Monday 14th September, 6pm start (be seated by 5:30) at SEC, NOT Brookleigh.

14. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I would have liked to have gone but I'll be up near the north pole by then (Canada)!

I heard that Steve Brady is one of his demo riders for the 14th? There is a large contingent from our ARC going so no doubt I will hear all about it from them.

15. Rem

Rem Well-known Member

I'm going!! Also going to the clinic which is from 15th to 18th at Brookleigh. :))

Steve Brady is one of the riders at the clinic Lin but he's not doing the demo on the Monday night, from memory the Monday night riders are Alison Lee, Liz Tollarzo and Anita someone or other (sorry don't know her and can't remember her name, no offence meant). :)

16. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Got our tickets Kiley woooot.....can't wait...it opens at 5.30 for wine and snacks....:D we are so getting there early hehehehe:p

17. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

Bec - have you worked out yet where and when we are meeting to get the tickets?

18. bambi

bambi New Member

Tickets are now, also available at the door :)

19. BeccaBoo

I figured we can just meet out the front, like near the canteen entrance :)

20. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Ok so we need to be there before 5.30pm? If I don't show up please don't be too offended has been one hectic week and looks to be a hectic weekend as well.