PH&PC Hack & Dressage Day 22nd Jun

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Linnybear, Jun 17, 2008.

1. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Sure am :) Not sure if I'm riding or not yet, decide on Saturday! haha see you there :D

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I am actually aiming him for Newcomers next year so no showing before he is all registered for that. Just 1 walk and trot class and he is out of it so no showing. He has only had minimal education as well so he is not ready, I just want him to learn about the showing environment and being around other horses.

I will pop up on Sunday and pay any ground fee and sign an insurance and biosecurity just in case :)

3. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ah now I understand, kim. Good luck with him - I really hope he enjoys the showy environment :D Will be Hons first show 'real' show as well (competing - as far as I know) .. have a funny feeling she'll be the squealer there .. hehe

4. Hunnie Bum

Hunnie Bum Well-known Member

WOOHOO.
    Can't wait for this Sunday, will be there supporting the orange fuzz trotting around and screaming at everyone :]

I should be there, but if it's too freezing and I'm too comfortable, I'm not getting outta bed! Haha.

Goodluck to everyone on Sunday, should be a really great day! :]

5. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Kimaley, you will have to fill out the EI form and a disclaimer, but I don't think anyone will charge you a ground fee :) Not sure about insurance though, are you an EFA member?

Horsesarelife, any gear is fine for the unofficial ring as long as it is safe. Boots and helmet a must **)

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Linnybear, I am an EFA affiliated member. Will come up and sign the forms no problem :)

7. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

If I take Ralph I'm stealing Paddy so I can take a photo of him and Ralph, family portrait!

8. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

He's very photogenic Izzy - always has his ears forward ! :)