PH&PC Hack & Dressage Day 22nd Jun

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Linnybear, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Just a quick reminder about the Hacking & Unofficial Dressage at Perth Horse & Pony club this Sunday. Unfortunately due to lack of helpers, the showjumping had to be cancelled #(
    Also for the Official Hackies, one of the judges has been changed. Unfortunately Sandy Jamieson has had to cancel, but luckily Gillian Samuels has stepped in to judge the Hacks **)
    The judges now are:-
    Official Hacks - Gillian Samuels
    Official Ponies - Robyn Endersby
    Unofficial Walk/Trot/Canter - Adam Van der Wal
    Unofficial Walk/Trot & LR - J. West

Hopefully the weather will be better than last Sunday, hope to see some stockies there :)*

2. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

I will be there!! Competing instead of photographing
    I CANT WAIT!!!

3. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

i'll be there with Andhi....could be interesting as trav hasn't been worked in two weeks!!

4. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Will be there to watch Andhi of course and taking Kimaley down with Paddy :)

5. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Yup, Paddy will be there just for a look tho as he can't compete before he is registered for Newcomers next year. Thanks for the lift Riss!

6. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Travie will clean up cause he is such a stud muffin! Of course I could be totally biased :)*

7. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Wanted to go to this show but going to take daughter to Little Britches instead#(
    Best of luck to all and GO ANDHI:D :D

8. odway

odway Guest

We will be there too :) Hope the weather will be good!

9. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Will be there too :) Not sure with or without my horse yet! If he doesn't come I'll be watching :)

10. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Glad to hear you're riding Andhi **) Although will miss your pics, looks like I'll have to take the camera with me :p . I'm very excited, Taryn is taking her new boy out for the first time :D :D

11. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Added it into the forum calendar :) See you all there ;)

12. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Yep I'm gonna be there :D Woohoo! Hon's first show :D Yay!

Unfortunately tho, I'm not the one riding her :( But my little rider is, and she is estatic :D I'll be there, hopefully with dads awesome camera - we'll be in the unoff walk/trot ring (Little rider wants to start off easy) :)

Will be there with a blue double float .. S, the little rider, Honey, a very enthusiastic and wants-to-meet-everyone pony, Me (Duh) - a very bubbley, excited and nervous mum at the side lines snapping away with the camera, and my dad .. the float puller, and guy who doesn't really wanna be there :p

13. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

AWESOME!!!I finally get to meet you :)_
    I will be in the same ring with Princess Xena

14. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Wooohoo :D Awesome - yay get to meet you at last hehe.
    I'll try and get some photos of you as well - just gotta bribe dad into taking the camera ;) teehee.

How big is your girl?

Must make sure we say hi :p Can't miss Honey - she'll be wanting to meet everyone (very people and horse orientated) :p

15. horsesarelife

horsesarelife Well-known Member

Yep, i might be there tooo.
    First hack show and hopefully i can memorise 2 tests b4 then aswell...:)
    does anyone know if a saddle blanket will be fine? not a numnah?
    errr....and my ap do??
    haha cya there :D :D :D
    oh and the weather should be niceeeeeeeeee yay!
    xxx

16. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

hey horsesarelife - saddle blankets should be fine .. Hon is gonna use her (never used :D) white saddle blanket .. she's in the unoff tho.

Come say hi if you get a chance - to anyone who's going :D Got the 'ok' from dad to use the spiffy camera, so will try to get photos of everyone :D what classes are we all in?

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I will be the one with the black TB thats not plaited as he is only going for a looksee. Does anyone know if there is a ground fee, happy to pay it even tho I am not competing as seems only fair. I already have insurance cover but can sign a waiver too.

18. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Heya! Why not entering Kim?
    I dont think there is a ground fee :)

19. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Pretty sure there is a ground fee. If there isn't you'd probably just have to fill out the equine flu disclaimer. Hopefully Linnybear will jump into this thread before Sunday :)

20. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ah i think there might be .. just reading thru the rest of the site ;) But i'm not 100% sure.

Izz - you coming sunday?