Perth horse breakers?

Discussion in 'Training Horses' started by Rubes, Jun 14, 2011.

1. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I may not be one of the 'big breakers' but there is 'little' ole' me!!......and I have some lovely references from past clients.

Because its just me on my little ole'some on my WB stud the horses dont get worried and stressed out which can happen in a big breaking complex etc..I dont have many in at any one time so every horse gets all my attention it needs.
    I dont use any flash concepts or 'nataural' stuff I just use good old fashinoned English methods that suit starting competition horse for the olympic disciplines

I happy to chat to anyone who would like some info!!**)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I've had two horses now broken in by BC Horse Training infact I pick the second up tomorrow :D.

I'm VERY satisfied with them and the support they've offered me also. Amazing people.

I've already booked my third in for 2.5 years time when she's a four year old! :D

3. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

hahaha, i have actually gone down backwards with a float, the gravel was too slippery!!!! aarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh... not a good idea without a 4X4 like i said :)

4. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

How did i forget, bad me, sorry!!!! Anna is a lovely soft rider and i would also highly recommend her also :)

5. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

that wouldnt suprise me. it was also sunset and there where roos! i was like... i am not going to survive LOL

6. Rubes

Rubes New Member

thanks for all of your replies!! I am going to go and check a few places out over the next few weeks.

Much appreciated! :))

7. Shera

Shera Active Member

Ian Stewart

Another **) for Ian Stewart he makes them very soft and very responsive. I'm pretty sure he will pick your horse up from the bottom of the hill if you ask too :)*

8. Caroline

Caroline Well-known Member

I highly recommend Fred Watkins as he is a very professional trainer and produces a great riding horse. I am sending my boy off to Fred in 3 months time to be started. **) :D

www.watkinshorsehandlers.com.au

9. Natsky

Natsky Well-known Member

Just sent my horse to Fred after he was restarted by another and came back just terrible.Fred was amazing! He and Rachel are very professional and I will be sending my new baby there again in December :)

10. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Lou Francis in Cookinup **) ... I'm having one over seen by him at the moment.. I love his atittued towards the horse **)

he also does Clinics !

Cheers
    Lee

11. Yo
    U

12. Sorry sill trying to work this all out
    You wouldnt happen to have his number, as i am in need of a breaker thanks