Perth Horse and Pony Club Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Spider n Toby, Jun 22, 2008.

1. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

WOW!!! You all look FANTASTIC!!! Andhi your horse is soooo beautifully presented and i just LOVE that browband...can i ask where you got it from???

CONGRATS all!! What perfect weather you had:)*

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hey Doofus, that browband is made by Stockies advertiser Kalista Park Browbands.

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

But you were a vital part of the Coda_Cowgirl cheer squad !!

4. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Finally some photos from the show yesterday - thanks to my OH for taking them.

Cheeki's Honey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coda_cowgirl and Travis
    [​IMG]

Xena and I
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (with stockies member Georgia behind us)

[​IMG]
    dressage test

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  5. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ohhh thankyou so much for the photos Andhi :D You hubb takes really awesome shots :D

Wow you guys look amazing in the test :)

6. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

LOL thanks Cheeki :) I should have pointed Honey out to him and he would have taken more photos :) He gets a unique angle cause he is in the wheelchair.

Yea we looked amazing, that was a good shot of the dressage test, I have some crappy shots too.

7. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ahh I bet you were proud of her :D She is just gorgeous!
    Are you planning on heading out to another show?

8. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Sure are, not sure which one yet :) She is entered for the Royal..EEK...
    It depends on float hire and having someone to pull the float as well.
    May need to call upon the services of Blitzen and I travel a lot with Coda_cowgirl as well but it depends on when she is free to compete.

9. odway

odway Guest

Oh now I wish I had the guts to come up and say hello, I think I saw all of you!

Here's some photos of georgia46 and with my boy, very proud of them both, only their second show and a HUGE improvement from the last, I could not believe how much progress they have made! Plus 3 seconds and 2 thirds was a nice bonus and got some great comments from the judge too. Fantastic day for a show, great to see everyone nice and relaxed and having a good time, can't wait for the next one now that I'm on holidays :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at my little ex-endurance horse all calm and relaxed with another horse in front of him!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

WOW the Royal!? Good luck :D

Ahh yes, float hire. Am in the same boat ;) Currently get to use my mates float, until I move Hon up to the hills (shes in herne hill at the moment). Then its back to hiring :eek:

I have to con my dad into pulling for me at the moment, until I get my own car to tug Hon around (I dont think my littlem mazda will do it some how).

If you're close by/heading the same way some time, we might be able to give you a lift :) After seeing Hon out yester, it's made me want to get another saddle so I can compete her, but we don't really get out much hehe.

11. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

LOL Odway - I thought I Recognised your horse .. but I wasn't sure who's it was :p Aww your horse is next time mine in the 4th pic :D (looks like Hon was zoning out)

12. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Odway you should have come up and said hello :) Your boy is lovely, reminds me so much of my old pony Sky.

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Jaana let me know if you ever want to use my float if you don't want to hire. I always want to visit my bro's (only 2 family I have left) and so they can catch up with my kids and I can chuck the float on the back so you can use it, its not a problem! Plus its a great opportunity to get Wayne used to towing it while its empty.
    I'm not going to the royal anymore so your welcome to book it in! lol
    When we bring it home in about 2 weeks its getting a big clean up and some minor maintenance repairs.

14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Aww fantastic Sarah thanks for that :)
    I will let you know :D

15. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

ooo what happened to boags??

16. Dodie

Dodie New Member

Long story with boages!! His previous owner wanted him back and i had been offered ruby and thought i would do the kind thing and offer him back, Ruby is just great especially for a three year old so we are all happy!

She did excellent

1st hack over 15hh
    few other 1st and seconds
    Reserve champion hack

I did not have a camera so thanks for the pic posted, wow im concentrating!!!

17. odway

odway Guest

Thanks Cheeki and Andhi, next time I'll get the guts up to say hi :)*

18. Cav

Cav Gold Member

were there many official ponies there?:D

19. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Don't think so, was to busy concentrating on not stuffing up myself lol

20. Janet

Janet Guest

No not many, what was there was very nice though :)
    I pencilled for the official pony ring. Lovely day:D