Perth Horse and Pony Club Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Spider n Toby, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Photo Time!!

Ok photo time :D

One of the gorgeous Xena..

[​IMG]

And a few of my lovely girl!

Before heading in - HB giving Hon some tips and a quick talking to..

[​IMG]

In her first class .. against herself
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

**More coming - just waiting for photobucket!**

2. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Hehe yep that would have been us :) I was the stressed-but-happy mum of Hon on the ground going completely photo crazy with the camera .. got a few of you as well I think .. will have a look :)

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

:) Photos are coming tommorow - I have pix of Xena and I, Leone and Trav, Cheeki's Honey :)
    My computer decided to be uncoporative so hubby will have to work on it tonite and tommorow.

4. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Woot what a great shot!!
    OK gotta get that coat taken in before the next show, just didn't have the time this time

5. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Awesome, would love to see them if you did!

Your girl was so perfectly behaved, I bet you were very proud :)*

6. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Andhi - oooh would love to see the pics you got when you have a chance :) I have a few more coming for you as well, when photobucket decides to play nicely.

Kim - i was stoked. I Really honestly thought she'd be like how she was in Ascot .. all over the place hehe. but she wasn't .. she fell asleep in the sun, got off like a pro, stood square most of the time in the ring .. I am seriously a VERY proud mummy at the moment :)

Will put some more pics up in a tic..

7. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Cheeki can I take your girl home please?
    I love her furry leg warmers

8. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

You deserve to be, she was like an old pro, knew what she was doing! Did you have a go at the dressage?

9. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Andhi - LOL!! She's bringing the leg warmers back into fashion ;) Hehehe :D Was a bit worried that she'd look a bit odd with the warmers .. but looks like she stood out haha!

Kim - I think she's done it all before, that or she just likes proving me wrong (waiting for her to get hyped up, even just a little!). Didn't squeal once, no rushing .. I dont know her history in showing.

Didn't have a go at the dressage. Dad wasn't keen on hanging around that long - and S hadn't practiced any tests. I might have to start working on one with her .. so hopefully I'll be the one on her next time (long legs and all!)

10. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

some more for you Andhi -

Please excuse if they come out different sizes.. my photobucket is doing something really weird..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow congratulations everyone. You all look a million bucks!

12. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

.. more!

Oh - was anyone there with a biiig chestnut paint?? Me and my sister are in love with him . .he was gorgeous!

Vegging between class's:
    [​IMG]

Kim - I only got a couple because I wasn't sure if that was you or not ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure if this was someone .. I think so, but again, wasn't 100% sure. Andhi - you did point a few out, lol, but my brain was buzzing from excessive amounts of caffine and wizzing with excitement that i didn't quite catch all the names :p

[​IMG]

13. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ok .. thats enough photos for tonight. Better go home to my mums house .. was only gonna be 5 mins .. more like 2 hrs here :p Hehe oops .. what can I say? Stockies demanded photos :D hehe

14. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

I haven't heard of a bletchley park horse yet that hasn't had a great relaxed personality :)* Sounds like paddy is coming along great

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks, I didnt think there was any photos so your 3 are better than none! Thanks for that!!!

Your right Izzy, I know of 5 all with great temperaments.

16. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

everyone looks awesome. what a great day for it too! congratulations on all your great results, people. good work.

17. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

No worries Kim - only wish I got more for you now :p

18. morris

morris Active Member

Oooh! Congratulations all! (Esp you Andhi with the stb....she looks delightful. I don't think I've met a stb yet I haven't liked, for all the criticism they attract!)
    I wish I'd gone! Hopefully I'll be at the next one, we really need the practice!
    It looks like it would have been a wonderful day- the weather was so perfect!

19. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

That is "Dodie" a Stockie with her new mare Ruby not bad for her first show and only off the track about 6 or 8 weeks (my sister bred this mare) and I am so happy and proud for both of them.:)*

20. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone for today, all horses and ponies looked specky!!!!

I would have stood out like a sore thumb, I was the lady with the baby in the pram near the unofficial arena :)