Perth Horse and Pony Club Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Spider n Toby, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

I just receieved a txt from Cheeki/Jess telling me some of her results but I will leave that to her to say! **)

I know it is probly a bit early... hehe! :D

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

evil evil person your not supposed to get us all interested then not spill. tell her we want pics

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Ooo I'm excited :D. Will be waiting eagerly for the results!

4. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

nice day for a show too!
    i'll be eagerly waiting for photos:D

5. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

hehe Well I think she deserves to tell them! haha

Yes, what a great day for a show!!! Which I was out there#( Damm horse on spell! ROFL

6. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Am now collapsed in a heap on the sofa.
    Our results are as follows
    2nd in our Rider Class
    Equal 3rd in Best Presented (I had lost my gloves, and only had my chaps on, don't have gaitors yet) Xena was immaculate though.
    2nd in Hack over 15hh
    3rd in Medium/Heavy Hack.

3rd I think in Dressage - When I left I was sitting on 2nd but there was one more person to go, and I had a low score - lol don't ask so I am sure that I got 3rd out of 3 doing the Prep 3. That is ok, Xena did an amazing test and we were doing it for experience.

Two things that were minor flaws of the day 1. the Dressage arena was super boggy and slick on one end. the other one was that I experienced soem of the prejudice people ahve against Standies - some random woman was standing there curled her nose up and said to her husband Oh...Its A standabred - as if she was some contagious disease - I wanted to go up to her and say "OH its a stuck up old hag"...

7. georgia_46

georgia_46 New Member

pshhh xena looked beauuuutiful **) (and standardbreds are awesome)...some people!!!!

8. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Congrats Andhi what a super first show on your new Lovely Standardbred!

Yep nothing better than some stuck up so and so putting down a standardbred!
    One of my best horsies ever was a standy so know were your coming from!

Oh I can feel the standy debate coming back LOL;)

Well done on a great day !:)) :))

9. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

go andhi well done girlfriend fantastic results:)* :)*

10. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

i'm officially exhausted! After only riding twice in the last month and then trying to show i have realised how much riding fitness i have lost!

Travis was a good boy today I was extremely happy that we managed to get there and back without any scrambling on the float!!!

Our results
    Second in Smartest on Parade
    First in rider
    Reserve Champ Rider
    First in hack over 16h
    Equal third in Medium/Heavy weight over 15h

I *think* i came fourth in our prelim dressage test which i am very happy about as it is the first time i have ever ridden a dressage test!

now just have to wait for my friends to send me the pics!

11. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Travis just looked amazing all day.
    Even though I wanted to throttle both him and Xena cause they were calling to each other all day.

12. georgia_46

georgia_46 New Member

well, we got...

3rd in smartest on parade
    2nd in rider class
    3rd in height class
    2nd medium galloway
    3rd ladies hack

i thiiink that's right...cant even remember haha. was a very fun day :)

13. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

It was lovely meeting you Georgia, your girl is beautiful!

14. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Good on you Andhi, your presentation of Xena was perfect, she looks a million dollars and looks the part out there, take away the neck brand and you would never know her breed - pfft on petty comments.

Nice to meet Leone (Coda Cowgirl) and the male model Travis - well done today and to all stockie competitors :))

15. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Pffftt.......who cares, jealousys a curse :D Well done, I can't wait to see her out. **)

16. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Hello hello!!

Spiddy - aww your a gem keeping your fingers away from telling my good news :D

First of all, I just wanted to say WOW To Xena and Andhi - Girl, you are an awesomely fun person to talk to - Hehe I heard you ask my little rider as she went past "Honey?!" haha .. Poor S didn't quite understand who you were lol. It was great to meet a fellow stocky, and have a few more pointed out. Everyone did so SO well - And Xena is just a stunner :)* (thumbs down to the person who dissed her coz she was a Stb - if you didn't just say she was a stb, I would have mistaked her for a Wb x .. she is beautiful!)

Ok .. Honeys results are as follows:

We got first in the 15-17yr - Against herself ;)
    Reserve champ - against an adorable pony with a great rider!
    A Third - Hack 14hh-15hh
    A Second - Weight class
    And nothing in the last one - 'ladies hack' .. but I really dont see Hon as a hacker ;)

and boy was she quiet! She was more quiet than at home .. I was gobsmacked. She listened very well, and was extremely well behaved .. fell asleep in the sun! I was stressing out in the first few classes, my sister had to keep telling me to calm down haha .. I kinda went photo crazy :rolleyes: - and i'll post some when they're up on the computer (loading now!)

I was just so impressed with the day, and Hon did so SO well! :D and well done to everyone as well :) I think I saw some other stockies .. not 100% sure tho.

Will deffinately be out in the show scene again! Will make sure either myself or my sis get a turn too!! I think S did exceptionally well today .. as did Hon. I really hope she is proud of her achievements!

17. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Really annoyed I couldn't come watch! My dad's car had to get towed away this morning as it was refusing to start. I guess it was a good thing I had decided not to ride in this one as then I would have plaited and everything yesterday to discover we couldn't go this morning!! Congrats everyone :) Can't wait for pics

Annddd there's another perth show on 20th july I think :)*

18. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

What a great day, I was just so shocked with my boy. We did not compete but I swear I am just as proud of Paddy as the champion winners are! It was his first time I had him out under saddle so was prepared for the usual 'racehorse' antics and I didn't get any! We did a little schooling and stood around most of the day. I had people approach me telling me how gorgeous he is, it was such a nice feeling! Bring on the new showing season!!!

Jaana, you did very well with Xena, just give yourselves some more time and you will both ace that test! She is such a pretty mare!

19. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Kim - I think I saw you? Were you wearing a blue jumper with blue boots on his hind legs?

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Yup, that was us :) We were the scruffy ones :p

Was your pony the clipped chestnut?