Perpetration going back to the US

Discussion in 'News Items' started by squidhillqh, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Scoop
    Rule Breakin' wasn't the only grandson of Skipa Star to come to the land down under.
    Ima Cool Seeker is by Ima Cool Skip by Skipa Star.
    Cheers!

QHMAD

2. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

Yeh Zoo, as far as I know he is a chestnut.
    Yep it was a real shame Kid Clu died early, I also think there was more to it. Conclusion, Kid Clus sire also died very early.
    Cool Seeker is a huge horse if anyone has seen him. He is over 16 hands and built like a brick. My colt is a grandson of him so I get 6 crosses to Skipa W who was a stunning horse.

Havnt seen EC in the flesh, only pics and they really dont do him justice, if he is that nice, as I dont like what I see.

Hasnt he been used to breed cutting horses? Not familiar with any halter stuff by him.

There is also another Skipa bred horse imp here into vic only an hour from me. Havnt seen him yet, but he is Skipa, Kid clu grandson. It is quite a popular line. I think you would find a few imp mares here as well with the same breeding.

What was Rule Breaking like? amy pics? I dont remember him.

Cheers,

3. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

4. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

You beat me to it murray lol.

Catchya

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

AQHA emailed me today, and they have changed perpetualism to a sorrel. Things like that shouldn't be able to slip through - after all we are not allowed our cremellos to be registered!!!

Catchya

6. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

Lots of things slip thru the AQHA LOL

Cheers,

7. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Rule Breakin- he has a nice body, maybe the photo is over cropped but his ears look too small for his head, or is that a good thing, i dont know much about QH?

"All music if folk music. I ain't never heard no horse sing a song."

8. Scoop

Scoop New Member

Zoo, How's the head this morning.

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

9. Beccaboo
    I had a look at the other photos of Rule Breakin" , his ears look in proportion, could be they fiddled too much with the photo. Cheers!

QHMAD

10. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Scoop the head is fine this morning thanks. Why shouldn't it be?

Catchya