Peel ODE?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

What I want to know is where are we meant to warm up for dressage? seems like all the space is taken by dressage arenas.

I hope we are riding on the blue metal arena, i can see the grass being very slippery with this rain we are having ;)

2. katers93

katers93 Well-known Member

I imagine that it will be either the grass area where xc starts or where the d/c jumps are on that grass patch. Theres hardly ever much room to warm up anywhere so wouldn't think this would be much different.

3. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

The course is really well maintained =]

Got made the official photographer today

Just hope the rain stays away!

Come say hello and make sure I get some photos of you all **)

4. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

warm up in that space next to the jump arena in that small space . unfortunately its a really small area but we may just have to do with it. it worked out last year so it should be fine.

5. katers93

Everyone have a good day? :D I was stoked with my mare, a menace as usual in dressage, but went clear in xc/showjumping, which was her first C grade course :D Wish I had asked someone how fast 400m/min was, ended up with just under 20 time penalties for going too slow haha!

6. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

Congrates to all it was a great day and I spotted a few stockies going about their business. Well done everyone

7. tammyprez

omg it was the best day. im kicking myself that i took my spurs off for the sj!! little rat stopped in the warm up and i landed on his neck did anyone see it? it was pretty funny im so glad he didnt buck. thats why i luved my boy heheh*#)

came second in my dressage which was really good and i only got a few time penalties on my x country so i wish i didnt get eliminated in the sj!!

had such a great day i really enjoyed it hope theres some piccies:p

did anyone work out who i was?? i was calling a prez a terd for most of the day and the end i had so much energy at the end!!*#)

8. tammyprez

i was wayyyyyy to shy to say hi to anyone hahah

9. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

YES!!! We were all amazed that he didn't put his head down! What a lovely boy, he obviously loves you :D I didn't know you were a stockie, would have come over and said hi.

10. katers93

hahaha me too! I saw you all, James even came and gave me his card thing but couldn't say hi to any of you :D

11. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Pssssh! I was looking for you alll dayyyy.

Only Summer came and said hello to me :)

12. katers93

Seriously LOL thats ridiculous I was parked directly behind you hahahaha

13. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Awww Katers you should have!! We were having a little Stockies social talk lol Next time do, we don't bite I promise! What does your mare look like, trying to remember if I saw you guys.

I came and said hello Lauren! :p

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Serious? Hahahahahaha.. I thought that was you! But I was thinking you'd be in Pony Club uniform :p

15. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

Very happy with how Hottie went today. was super naughty in the warmup, rearing and carrying on(im guessing some people saw it :/) But then settled right down for the test and came 3rd with 48.6, not bad for his first ever outing :)
    Was crazy in showjumping and i managed to make a wrong turn, cross my tracks and he simply drifted off one jump, and also a heap of time penalties, leaving us with 23 extra penalties. But he redeemed himself in the XC going double clear and 6th overall

How did everyone else go??

16. katers93

I was in pony club uniform :D most of the day anyway, except when I first got out the car. That means you should remember me from Sat cause I was wearing pretty much the exact same thing, maybe I am just over observant :D Loved your horse by the way!

17. katers93

Lakota she is a bay TB haha kinda hard to spot!

18. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:) Awww I must be blind bahaha.. you should have said hello!
    Thanks :) she was rather grumpy by the end but such a sweety