Peel ODE?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jul 12, 2010.

1. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

I hope to have a good weekend :D

2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Gah! I didn't get to ride or even see my horse today.
    I hate being a female.. left school coz the smell of food makes me throw up lol. Came home and 7 panadeine forte & 2 hot water bottles later and I feel fine and the smell of food isn't making me gag any more :p

3. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

will be there :) havent been to an event in a while

4. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

Arrggh... I first started riding Presley in Showjumping today and he was great! i have so much more control of him in the S-J so i decided to go down the back and go for a jump down the back to practise the cross - country side of things and the little terd swerved so quickly then ducked under a tree that just missed my head so i was hanging off the side trying to calculate a safe landing!

On Sunday..If you see a little cliiped bay in Peel colours come galloping home off the cross - country - then you can say you know who Tammyprez is!!:p

5. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

Hopefully the weather stays fine :)
    Will I get hello's this time... :confused: :p

6. tammyprez

Hahahah lol it rained today and i thought i wasn't gonna get a ride... Now i'm bruised all over and wish hadn't:p

Yes i'll build up the guts and say hi hahah

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:) Weather says fine.. so fingers crossed!

8. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

james i will come and say hi!

9. JG_Photographics

You always do, but good :)

10. katers93

katers93 Well-known Member

Anyone going down tomorrow to walk to course? I'll be there so you better watch out for me on the roads, I'll be driving my float (without the horse :D) for the first time!

11. JG_Photographics

yup, i will be

12. katers93

Why would you wanna walk the course? :p

13. tammyprez

i will be there.. with no one 2 walk it with coz dads busy all day 2morro:( ill need advice ahah!!

14. katers93

You can walk with me and Chantelle! I'll walk mine about a million times since I got eliminated last ode for missing a CF!

15. tammyprez

yea james why are you walking the course?*#)

16. Starshine

Starshine New Member

Yup, I will be walking it tomoz too :) with mother dearest helping me, so i on sun i remember to ride the pony the WHOLE way round, not just get to the last fence, and stop.......ooopsie

17. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Yep I will be there walking.. sometime after I have voted#(

What colour is your float Katers.. will keep a look out:p

Rode for the second time in my jumping saddle that I got only a week ago today.. Have decided that I don't really like it and it doesn't fit my boy well enough.. not a good decision one day before an event..

Not sure what I will be riding in, probaly my dressage at this stage!! That will be a funny sight- at least the jumps are small:p

18. JG_Photographics

Decide which jumps to photograph **)
    Plus iv never been there, so need to do some recon work

Ill be in my business shirt

19. tammyprez

haha i think we all know who you are now james coz lauren sorta let everyone know LOL at lauren*#)

20. katers93

A good old Taylor Leon haha I am poor :D Won't be there til later though cause I'm getting a lift with a friend then getting picked up so my dad doesn't have to wait around. Now that you say that JG it seems kind of obvious haha don't think you need to tell people what you'll be wearing pretty sure everyone knows what you look like!
    Btw Leon (and every other 18+ y/o) have fun voting, glad I don't have to do it this year!