Peel ODE?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Who's going?
    Whats the course like?
    Would love to see piccies off it if anyone has any :)

Thanks

2. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

umm i will be going as its my home club, probably d grade as am down grading! i did have some piccies but our cp crashed and have lost them all, the xcountry is nice and not too challenging, reminds be of baldivis xcountry grounds wise, quite soft! :)*

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  3. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

yep, hopefully heading up to this one :) repping e grade with big pally :)

4. Lovemyhorse

Lovemyhorse New Member

where can you get entries from?

5. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

6. kt

kt Active Member

Oi Kathryn, you have to do C grade, I'm thinking of upgrading but if you downgrade I may well chicken out!! Are there many new jumps in the C grade course?

7. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

hahahah nuhh all pretty much the same, from what i know but i'll keep u informed, a few jumps have been made a little smaller from what i noticed tooo,

I do wanna do c grade but if i do c grade here and complete then i have 2 do c grade at fairbridge( coz thats the lowest) which hopefully ill complete then... two completions means i cant downgrade and my ponies naughty!!! :p
    Swanny wont care!!! UPGRADE ill cheer u on! :p i can give u some tips seeing as i was so successful hehehehe

8. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

hahaha lol kat... omg katyy comeeeeeeeeee!!! the course is getting a bit of a tidy up and it looks wayyyyyyyyyyy better... some jumps have been moved and some have been tidyed up!! were all getting ready and its exciting.. hoping 4 another good turn out this year! hoping i dont go badly either haha!!

ill b doing d grade!!

9. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Mmmm, thinking about it. Going to do Murray XC/SJ training day and I only take one thing at a time atm.. Where abouts is it?? Down Mandurah way??

10. kt

kt Active Member

haha Kathryn I have the same problem upgrading before Harvey, really wanted to do Harvey at D grade first, oh well, we'll see.
    Will defs be coming Tam just trying to decide which grade, is the chair jump still in the course?!

11. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

hahahahaha i think so, sooo scary, dont count on it tho i have no idea they may take it out, like the ditch at wally ay?

12. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

the one in the middle? yeaaa! but its sorta gonna be re-painted and has a different theme! :S

13. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

ohhh ohhh spahgetti oh's! :p D grade it is!

14. chanel

chanel Well-known Member

down near oakford

15. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Leon it's King Road, which comes of Mundijong Road.. Very local to Baldivis :) About 10 mins away

16. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Awesome, sounds so local I could almost ride there!! Are you going Lauren?? Will seriously consider it..

17. Shandeh

Shandeh Well-known Member

Considering going, not sure if I'll go E grade or D grade though, cos we're training SJ at 75cm so a 65cm round would be no problem, and my pony has no issue with the basic XC jumps like logs and stuff, it's just me lacking in confidence over big solid things due to a lack of them. So I'll probably go E grade for my confidence, and to help him cos I haven't actually had much of a chance to train him over much in the way of XC style jumps.

...if we can find a lift to get there, and the money for entries and the things we lack that we would need for the day.

18. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I'm not sure! It's the same day as Pinjarra Hack Show.. argh..
    & I don't have a lift there..
    Will you have a spare spot in the float? *#) Hahaha

19. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Could be a possibility... Just had a phone call from the other half, good news, if all goes to plan (float still for sale) I may get my own by next week :) fingers crossed, hope I didn't jinx myself..

If not I will be borrowing a mates float and if your pony is a good travelling/loader I don't mind, company is always nice.

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Awsome :) Just let me know..
    Yep Bess is a perfect floater :D
    Are you doing Baldivis ODE Training Day?
    I'm definately doing it :)