PCAWA Solid Gold Dressage Champs!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Eventer4Ever, Sep 7, 2008.

1. pso

pso Gold Member

Well done esy! She looks great!**)

(loosen your throatlash on your double would ya?)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  2. coco

coco New Member

We had a great weekend very tired now, but my daughter got 4th in freestyle and her and her friend got 2nd in the pas de deux they rode the most fantastic test.So proud of them.Well done to all the girls in Pinjarra they all did very well.:)*

3. Phoebepony

Phoebepony Well-known Member

Esy- Liq looks great and even better in real life!

Tarz, quit hacking and take up dressage! Your pony would love you for it :D wheres the photos kid?!

Well done everyone.

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Hehe thats the plan :p and yes he would love me for it:D

Photos comingggg

Agree Liq is lovely, first time meeting her properly and god I felt small, well done on your results!

5. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

HEY ALLL
    welll
    what a weekend i must say was very interesting and exciting....
    started the day off with our musical ride... BATMAN AND ROBIN
    we have never won this in 20 years sooo was estatic when we won totally unexpected WOOOT

my next event was like at 2 or so with my elementary freestyle event:)
    i was the pirate yep yep my test rode well considering i dont practise dressage like i should ..... scores for this toook ages to come up, but i was then suprized with my end result of winning the Dark Selections rug our club in this event took out 1 2 3 5 6 7 placings i think we dominated that.

on sunday i did my elementary 3.1 that i am really proud of considering i learnt it the night before and i cant do any changes as spot on as they should be i came 4th in this one there was 1% between 1st and 4th soo i was soooooo happy with the end result....

well done to everyone out there :D

6. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

I was really pleased with my boy.

Smiley got a little tense in part of his Kanandah but the team came 4th so was really happy with how we went.

i then had to do some stuff to my freestyle costume. was supposed to be on at 3.30 but was about and hour later or something. i was bob the builder in my freestyle with smiley as scoop and he hasn't been ridden with all the costume on at once or his bucket he was so well behaved. he hasn't done a lot of elementary tests but he was so calm in his work out. so he got the prize for the costume and came about 8th.

for the pas de dux we thought we would be on at about 8.30 but turns out by this stage they were running even later so didn't go on till after 9.30 and smiley had had enough. clearly he thought that he was the man from snowy river and was going to behave accordingly. he still did some nice work in places but overall was really tired and ready for bed.

on sunday he had his elementary 3.2 and started of quite good but there was some kids screaming and sliding and laughing on the hill and the longer htey were there the more tense smiley got so test got worse as it went on but he warmed up beautifully.

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Bump to ask BEB how they went :p

Stormy I think I saw you, you asked me if my horse kicked when walking past through the stable block, smiley is lovely! Your bob the builder costume was awesome too.

8. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

haha Tara :p well it was all in all an interesting day firstly we took a wrong turn on the way up there and ended up in the city!:eek: gosh we looked like hicks cruising around Perth in our 4wd and horse float hahahaha

My test was a complete disaster no other way to put it lol Bick was in a bad mood all day and was acting up worse than he ever has and i was really disapointed with him, he was even throwing a little buck in which he DOES NOT do. I think he was overwhelmed and a bit grumpy after being in the float for 3 hrs.

We ended up picking Flight up from OBHH's house at 9ish (he had a play date :) ) and we didnt end up getting home until 10 30 #(

Bickie descovered that he can rear and thought it was a great way of getting out of loading VERY naughty pony so he is in the bad books and we will be getting Geoff down to sort that out asap because that is totally unacceptable!

The up side is we won a rosette for our costume lol pretty purple one and we had a really fun day and got to see heaps of our friends up there

Congrats to everyone who placed, the turnout was amazing! Will post pics of the 'BAD PONY' in the results thread **)

oh tara i want to see pics of u and hoolie :p

9. Big Bay Booga

Big Bay Booga Well-known Member

Congrats to everyone that had a good weekend.

Just checked out the results on the pcawa website and OMG our King River girls have done an amazing job again. Some of them ride at the same riding school as my eldest I am ssoooo proud of them all. Well done girls**)

10. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

Thanks Tarz, i asked a few if they kicked each time i was going to or away from stable, could have gone around i suppose but couldn't be bothered. Smiley did want to keep stopping to say hello to everybody. Thanks re the costume a friends mum made it she is into that sort of thing and he delt with it so well.

were you and your partner wearing black and pink and for a while were waiting at the edge of the warm up area for the indoor arena?

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep, that was us lol

12. Golden Biscuit

Cumon pics tara!!:p And everyone! Cumon!! :D

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Where are yours :p I don't have many yet

14. Golden Biscuit

Uploading :p

15. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

okay will upload a few photos later :)

MUSICAL = like E4E said, the judges just DID NOT like it, everyone after us got scored higher and we reckon they were just being tough on us at the beginning, we got some good comments though and although rahn was a total SUPERSTAR in the indoor, freya cantering out at the end was not a good thing and rahn went bonkers chcked in a half attempt at a rear till he got over himself and walked out on a long rein.
    KANANDAH = *yells at E4E* excuse me! that was a good test seeing as rahni has only ever practice4d it once, we had tack malfunctions half way through the test and we learnt the ending five minutes before we were meant to goin jeez! but it was pretty bad, had wrong canter lead and there was no way i was going to change him because he was already on my hands :( but he tried SO SO SO SO SO hard for me i could NOT have asked for anymore - except the correct canter lead haha.
    PRIX CAPRILLI = Kayli's test was in fact ALOT better than mine as my horse nearly fell over skooting round the boggy corner after gtting so excited about the jumping. but had a wonfderful test but i thought the judge was a little picky, marked me waaaaay down for 'a little too much weight in right stirrup' this was because i was trying to eese the excrutiating pain in my shoulder.( its probably broken again but i still rode haha)

that was all because we scratched from our pas de deux :)

if anyway saw our EXCELLENT musical, post piccies for sure! i was the garbage guy !

:D:D:D

16. Golden Biscuit

Ok here are a few pics of us.... more like a hundred lol and i was wearing a blonde wig which i soon ripped off after he decided to be a little sh**t

Forgot to add out theme was Barbie!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of his cute lil tail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  17. Golden Biscuit

Love this one for some reason :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what he thought of me poofing him up LOL

[​IMG]

18. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

AWWW BEB that is adorable :) hes so cute.. Im gonna steal him hehehe barbie hahhaha

19. Eventer4Ever

Here are some PICCIES!!!!!

(Sorry bout the size and quality they were taken on the video camera lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That's me on the right!!! Hahah I was Kermit!!

[​IMG]

Haha and more...

20. Eventer4Ever

Kanandah...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hahah complete disaster but so much fun