PCAWA Solid Gold Dressage Champs!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Eventer4Ever, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

I know there was another thread on this but can't seem to find it lol... Anyways...

Only 1 more week guys!!

I'm doing the Musical Ride for Busselton, Kanandah and Prix Caprilli (I'm gonna die in a snaffle hahahaha)...

I am so excited but dreading another week of school.. At least I've only got to do 4 days lol

Heading up on Thursday arvo after school! Woot!

Hope you've all got your stuff ready and no problems between now and then!

So who's going and what tests are you doing??
    :)

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

is this the one on saturday?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im doing the prix caprilli or whatever its called didnt even know what it was til last week

3. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

Im going up there on friday lunchtime-ish **)

All mine are on the saturday, im doing musical ride, plunket and the freestyle musical pair. (cant remember name)

So nervous just came back from my last musical ride practise so its all setting in how close it really is! *#)

Goodluck to everyone :D

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I shall be there, to find me and Caitie, look for the 2 people dressed quite brightly, mainly in PINK hehe, and 2 horses who are also...bright! and just about standing on each others feet as they have to be as close as possible at all times (they are kinda lovers!)

I will be doing the musical ride and pas de deux (no doubt you will hear our music from a mile away hehe) was doing more but decided to stick to 2.

We will be camping also sat and sun and freezing our bums off in the float haha

5. Eventer4Ever

hahah tarz lol I'll be watching.. Always watching hahahah I am soooo scared bout the prix caprilli CWAC!!! My horse like does NOT jump in a snaffle hahah so you had all better come and watch me!! Or else! haha (I need someone there to stop my horse lol)

Well looking forward to meeting you all!!

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

lol what time are you on? if its not to early i can come catch your horse:)*

7. buggalugs

buggalugs Well-known Member

yeh well be there :)

horse went lame yesterday while we were practising kanandah so looks to be interesting, may have to pull my lil horse out the paddock!! hmmm looks like the vet will have to come out *sigh* there goes another x amount of dollars :( hahaha horses ey!?

8. i called and scratched two days ago :(

Ooh thats right must go fax vet cert to pcawa :(

9. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

i will be working there on sat (sec staff) so shout out if you see me:)*

10. Eventer4Ever

Prix Caprilli is on at 4:12pm so you might be able to watch lol if you're not busy with your own horse hahah

11. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

HEY ALL
    i will be there is slightly less than usual lol i never tried out for anything so never got in anything but i will be doing musical ride the batman and robin theme freestyle elementary pirates of the carribean and i will be doing a elementary test YEW i dont know what one it is but :S
    we will be going up friday sometime

12. chick_with_a_chainsaw

mines at 4.04pm i think so i will be done then:)*

13. Eventer4Ever

Cool! I should be able to watch yours then coz I'll be warming up by then!

14. buggalugs

buggalugs Well-known Member

elementary... your crazy liz!!! pfft... ill be up sat morning :)

15. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

haha Kayli, you will be warming upp at nine in the morning hunni. its halli in a snaffle doing jumping

i will be going

16. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

i am doing my plunket at 8.10 AM saturday!!!
    i have no idea how i am going to achieve in doing this as i am not a morning person :p

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

HAHA im more of a non morning person then you and I have to be up to be your 'slave' for it, glad I not riding in it now i'd be falling asleep hahaha, if people see someone walked around (or hoping?!) in a sleeping bag at 8am, thats me!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  18. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

We'll be there on the Sunday whoo! And im not riding until 3pm which is sooo awesome! Can anyone plait him up for me on the sunday?? :D Ill buy you luunncchhh hehe :p

19. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

mmmmm could plait if i really have to .... i think im versing you my free is like 2-50pm on sunday

kayli i have an idea i will park renzo opposite to where any jump is then hally will just crash into him ;)

yep going . freestyle,kanandah,plunkett,musical, and par de deux

20. Eventer4Ever

Haha freya that sounds good lol yep jumping in a snaffle (they wont let me use anythiong else lol) I don't think he'll be really bad but he'll be a handful alright lol at least he'll be tired from musicl and kanandah lol actually freya... maybe if you park Renzo behind the jump hally might do it faster coz he wants to get to him so fast hahahah...

Eek!! Only 2 days til I go up!! ARRGGHHH!