Pandora Performance Saddles - any reviews ?

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Aryahne, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Aryahne

Aryahne New Member

A saddle that looks futuristic & a bit groovy. Your thoughts, thanks Aryahne.

2. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Just had a look, and they look slippery!! And hard, and quite possibly not that comfortable.... rather futuristic looking. :p

3. old_mate

old_mate Well-known Member

They look interesting, like a middle eastern saddle made out of carbon fiber instead of wood and or leather. $1100 seems like a lot of money, but then On the other hand some of the other synthetic saddles seem quite $$$$ to me as well:D

4. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Not sure I'd call them groovy. Ugly and they look uncomfortable to me. Be like sitting on one of those shopping centre horsey rides.

5. marinochkawe

marinochkawe Guest

Thank you*informed me.

6. realalvin

realalvin New Member

In term of saddles, you'd better buy one which is not so slippery.Otherwise it will make you very uncomfortable.I used to ride on the Harrison Howard saddle,but it seemed not so suitable for me.Now I use the Native Pony saddle.I feel better.What you guys prefer?

7. SharazTash

SharazTash New Member

You guys are hilarious! Judging something you haven't tried :p I own 5 Pandoras, 4 super light and 1 weighted, and haven't ridden in anything else for 4 years! My sister and father each have one too. I can use any one on all of my 5 horses. My friends all have Pandoras, 16 between the 8 of us lol. We do endurance, pony-club, mounted archery and mounted equitation in them. I love it more than any other saddle i've ridden in including stock, western, setsi, podium, liversage, McLellen and Isabel. I'd strongly suggest trying it before you make assumptions. My friend Mindy has 2 and writes an endurance blog. These are pictures of myself and my friends, I have done 2x 160km and 2 x 320km marathons and countless 80km rides in them :)

Attached Files: