Palomino and maybe pinto people question...

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by Sallighted, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Sallighted

Sallighted Well-known Member

Okay friend of mine has a paly... however she has white that covers part of the bottom of her lip and one of her socks goes to her knee. Just wondering what she can be registered as? If anything at all.... I know the WAPA doesn't allow white below on the face so I guess that is out :( Any other colour societys she might be welcome in?

2. CaityTB

CaityTB New Member

I'm no colour expert, but for all the others, Maybe you could Post a pic so we can all see what she really looks like? Might be helpful... Also maybe what breed she is....

3. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

They allow it on the bottom lip I think but you will need to check my boy has a blob on his bottom lip.
    And I think it's above the knee they won't take.
    Sorry that was for dilutes notWAPA, so try the dilutes ;)

4. carol51

carol51 Well-known Member

dilute assc wa they are great find gailr on an avatar and contact her she will help or dee brock

5. Sallighted

Sallighted Well-known Member

yep thanks guys.... knew I could rely on stockies**) she should be able to be registered with dilutes:))

6. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

Dilutes Australia accepts white anywhere on the head so long as it doesn't affect the colour of the eyes because wall / parti coloured etc eyes are not acceptable.

I believe the owner has recently sent me photos of this horse and the white leg markings are also legal under DA regulations as they finish below the top of the hock joint.

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Do WAPA not accept white below the mouth? Diva has a white chin. I have sent her rego forms off showing that but couldn't be at the classification as she injured herself. They certainly haven't told me that is not allowed though :confused: