Pally or chestnut??

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by Playin With Fire, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

**) **) :)) :)). Is this where I can say 'Told ya so :D

2. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Haha to be honest Tintara as soon as you said pally I told my mate she was def a pally, you know your stuff :) Thanks heaps for the help!

3. funkymonkey

funkymonkey New Member

a cute llittle pally :)**)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  4. carol51

carol51 Well-known Member

pally or chestnut

hi when my foal was born i thoght chestnut the oh says pally he has chestnut mane a chestnut and pally tail 3 stockings jagged at the knee has about 6 white hairs at base of mane legs are lot lighter than body he apears to have pink skin all over oh yeah his face blaize goes from eye to eye and all the way down to under his chin and he has a little black and pink on his lips his dad is paint bred very golden pally his mum is qtr horse dark bay but he will be what he will be we will love him no matter what

5. Iron Horse Hill

Iron Horse Hill Active Member

The eyelashes are an instant indicator as to what colour a foal will be. First thing I look at when they pop out and it is very suprising the difference of coat colour to the eyelash colour when born.
    Yes, you can wait for the mane growth to come through and the foal coat to fall out, but I am a very impatient person and the suspense just kills me.:D
    Cheers
    Jo

6. carol51

iron horse re chesty or pally

the suspence is going to kill me to as i have bet on with oh that he is chesty 100 in my pocket yeeha

7. Iron Horse Hill

Iron Horse Hill Active Member

Can't see real clear in the photo, but that little buba's eyelashes look fairly dark.
    Carol51, goodluck with your buba's eyelashes and I hope you win your money.
    Cheers
    Jo

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  8. carol51

pally or chestnut

under my boys belly is quite light so are his legs and he has got pally shading at the sides of his eyes so they are white one side with pally the other he has also developed some tiny patches if white on his body about 6 hairs to a patch i still say ime gonna win that 100 even if i have to give him a quick red rinse while oh at work

9. Colonels Gold

Colonels Gold New Member

So how did your friends filly turn out type wise? The dam is the prettiest tb I have ever laid eyes on, just breath taking in beauty, be very keen to see if she got her mums looks & her dads coat colour