painted people

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by paintedhoney, Apr 23, 2008.

1. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

:)* well here it is a new thread just for painted people and their ponies so show us your pics and share all the info:)*

2. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!
    No more hijacking of other people's threads :D

Great idea

3. paintedhoney

yeah i'll say just wish i knew how to post pics:(

4. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

PH have you looked at the thread on how to post photos in the forum management and operation section?? It is relatively simple to follow!!

I am trying to decide whether to clip Flame or to leave her woolly. To show or not to show that is the question...

5. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Thats alright PWF paintedhoney can just email them to me and I will put them up for her, see I am a good Aunty GPB:D , now what photos can I bore you all with hhmmmm better get some newies I think:p

6. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Okay.........just for fun and so we can recognise each other at shows... how about posting piccys of yourselves with your "Painted Ponies". I am happy to start as I already put this piccy up on another thread........

View attachment 3046

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  7. Gamblin Paint Bred

Ok well I am not very photogenic so I tend to stay out of the pikkie as much as possible so it took awhile to fine some but here we go.
    Me and Bobby
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And Me and Dakota
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Photo credit to Smiley and Me

So do you think you will recognise me guys ROFPMSL:p

8. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Geez GPB I really like Dakota, he is such a handsome boy **) **)

9. Playin With Fire

Ok well you can't really see my face in these photos but they will have to do for now.

Our first show and first class ever!!

[​IMG]

Our first trail class (she looks like she was good here but if I put the other photos that were taken during the previous 3 minutes...nightmare!!).

[​IMG]

10. Gamblin Paint Bred

Thanks PL yeah he is not bad for a 1 year old, his butt just hit bout 15.2ish, mammoth in the making I think.

I think Bobby is over 16hh now (cause even standing on my tippy toes I can't see over his butt) so he is really gonna look silly in those foundation classes now hey oh well you get that ROFPMSL.:D

11. Gamblin Paint Bred

12. Gamblin Paint Bred

Hey HP your girl has such a lovely face, so sweet and innocent looking is she like that or do the Horns and pitchfork come out sometimes.
    My guys just wanna play ALL the time they think life is just one big playground men hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

13. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

Well I usually avoid having my photo taken so here is one of the boys. I think they stand out well enough in the crowd to be able to spot me.

[​IMG]

GPB Bobby is not tall you are just short, lmao. Got my running legs on now.

Have you found out which stallions I am using this year?

14. Gamblin Paint Bred

Smarty pants yes I did I am definately coming to steal them now, I fell off my chair and covered the keyboard in drool. Man you know how to pick them mate they are gonna be show stoppers.:D

Hey I have photos of you too remember hehehehehe.;)

If Bobby gets any bigger I think I will need your running legs and mine to keep up with him:p

15. Playin With Fire

Playin' With Fire is a 12 year old mare. Her breeding is...
    Fire Trail x Navaho Gypsy Rose

She has done a bit of everything. She is from the Eastern States and has been to the nationals. She has spent the last 6 years as a broody and then made a small comeback this year. She is an amazing horse, but smally over the ridden Western events.

My plan for her future, few small shows, mixture of english and western. Gonna take her to the 20km endurance ride in Gidge cos she loves that kinda thing. Put her back in foal to produce a perfect allrounder!!

What's everyone elses past and future for their painted ponies??

16. paintedhoney

gday everyone

i am not going to post pics of me and honey, cause there isnt any.......yes thats it....none...............*#)

gamblin, chillout came over today and showed me how but everytime i try and resize it boots me off the internet......

but you can put the one of honeys face up...

p.s mouse will have both of yours to go please!!!:)*

17. Gamblin Paint Bred

Great Breeding there PWF.

Hmm future plans well I would like a baby from Bobby, as I am aiming to produce horses similar to what you are trying for great allrounders with height, so they look just as good in any discipline, and I don't mind if they have colour or not because they still have the fantastic temperament of the Paint horse
    Bobby is by Ready to Hustle out of a TB with Sir Tristram bloodlines. He should mature to about 16.3hh to 17hh and is already starting to bulk out. he is about 16hh now as a two year old.
    Dakota is Bobbys full brother and has already got a bum height of about 15.2hh as a one year old so a small dinosaur really, we expect him to go 17hh or more.:D

We have two TB broodies the boys Dam Elle who is a little over 17hh herself and Chestnut and Charm a 16.1ish Liver Chestnut (Is destined to be Bobbys girlfriend) so will see what the future brings.
    Its all very exciting and scarey at the same time.:D

18. Gamblin Paint Bred

You are a wussey:D , and its alright my computer is very very Blonde too.*#)
    Here is the very pretty Honey.
    [​IMG]

19. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

Oh that is right GPB you can post one up if you like. There is no way my little legs will keep up with Bobby.

Painted honey if either of them play up at a show they go for free, you just need to be their at the right time :)

Well that is only part of my collection of horses. There will be three mares to go into foal this season. I choose not to stand a stallion but rather find a stallion that I think will compliment each mare. I do not have any horses for sale at the moment and have a waiting list which is really good, must be doing something right.

20. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

It's only you that makes him look big, if you get a really tall person or a giant to show him he wont look as tall *#) ;) *#) ;) I call it an optical illusion **) lol :D

PWF your paint is stunning really nice looking horse **)