Painted People Pt 3

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Mouse, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

WooHoo Mouse :D
    It is going to be a long 9 months waiting to see what gorgeous patchy babies you have........can't wait :p

Have you had any luck with that points stuff you were looking into for me?

2. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

So Mel, are we taking bets on whether I get my Mikey this year????

3. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

HP I have searched my computers but no luck in finding the form, it will show up. I have one I took to work so will scan that in and send it to you :)

Yes Mikey will be here next year :)

4. Happypaint

Thanks heaps Mouse.......you're a gem **)

5. horsegirl

Ha, do I get that in writing??? hehe

6. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

PWF you posted a pic a while back of a buckskin gelding at the property next to you. Can you put it back up please.

And where are all you painted people hiding?

7. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

i thought i would pop back in and say hi to all@) i have been banned from stockies but i have decided to rebel!! hope all your painted ponies are well, honey is recovering from a leg injury and i am getting my new arena surface tomorrow and i cant ride!!!

well thats all the news from me, see you out there!!

8. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Hey Mouse.
    That picture was put up by Painted Honey...
    I'll see if I have one of him.
    Think his name was Tamaras Buenos Wind Dancer or something to that effect!!

9. Happypaint

That was me who put it up. He is Niki's half brother. Tamara Buenos Wind Dancer
    [​IMG]

Hey PH........How ya been? Niki & Honey must have been using ESP cause Niki is recovering from a leg injury too. She split part of her scarring on her back leg open. Good ol natural honey has done wonders **)

Hey did you see that Honey's baby is up for sale on the other site. Very cute!!

10. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

Thanks HP.

PWF how is Flame going is she is foal yet?

Gamblin what about your mares?

11. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hellloooooooo Painted Peoples long time no chat hope you are all doing great.
    Soooo happy for you Mouse that is so awesome that all your girlies are positive.
    All my girlies are up the duff soooo excited although Denny thinks it sux cause the girls are ignoring him lol.

Well as some of you know I have moved to Toodyay onto 40 acres it is just fantastic I am sitting here in my office watching Bobby dozing under a tree LOVE IT.

When is everyones Painted Foalies due our mini pony is first one due on the 24th of Sept, then Elle on the 26th and Charm on the 8th of October can't wait.
    Hey Mousey when is the next meeting I can't find my Diary anywhere and where is it and how do I get there???????? Oh and when are your girlies due???????

Hi Caz hows my spunky Lilster I think we need to do some update photos PLEASE

Hi HP and PH lol when you guys coming to visit???????:D

12. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

Glad to hear your move went well. I can some how see there will be lots more additions to your family.

My foaling dates are 5 Sept, 11 Sept & 5 Oct.

Will let you know about the next meeting, I think it will be my place again.

13. Gamblin Paint Bred

We already have two more horsies Annalises Xmas pressie Cammie and my other Daughter Kandice has a mini pony called Beauty. I sell one get two doesn't quiet add up hey.

Well it looks like you and I will be on foal watch together I hope there isn't any meetings for those two months LOL What an exciting two months they are gonna be I am tired already.

Well at least I know how to get to your place hehehehehehehe:D

14. Happypaint

Where you been hiding GPB?? Move to Toodyay and you disappear :D
    Need to work out when you will be home so we can come visit for the day.
    I have just dropped hay off to Cammie's old owner......she has a lovely new patchy boy that is just gorgeous!

I can't wait to see all these painted babies that are due........going to be a long wait until Sept :(

So what is the line up of shows that have paint classes this half of the year?

15. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

did see him thanks to PWF who let me know, hopefully i won the lotto last night so can go out and buy him!! hehehehe

16. horsegirl

Hi all, for those asking for a recent pic of Lil, here she is tonight, being a very clever girl and having her saddle on for the very first time. This has a medium gullet in it and it sat about 5 inches off her back!!! I knew she was a fat tart!!

[​IMG]

And one with her bridle on :)

[​IMG]

Shes looking all very grown up all of a sudden!!! Yay a riding horse at last!! Yippee!!!!

17. Happypaint

Oh WOW Caz.........she looks awesome :D

Bet you can't wait to be up in the saddle **) Are you going to be the first one on?

We are going to wait until the cooler weather then we will start Flamey under saddle. Think she needs a bit more time to grow just yet.

18. Playin With Fire

Can't believe how grown up she looks!!
    Flame gets scanned at 9:30am on Saturday.
    After that, no more tries until August!

19. Gamblin Paint Bred

OMG OMG OMG LILSTER looks awesome she has grown up so much can't wait to see her in the flesh again. Are you taking her to States?????:D

20. Playin With Fire

What a bum I am going to miss states with the Flame.
    Free hand to show right here!!!