Painted People Pt 3

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Mouse, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

OOOO give me details!! Flame aint show worthy atm but I'm up for watching youse guys!

2. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Yes the Lilster and I will be there, along with our show bitch ***waves to Mouse***

I was just looking at the framed pic of her from the same show last year, wow how time flies!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  3. Playin With Fire

I bet shes looking great now HG! Def think I will come down for a lookysee!

4. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Just look for the Black Landcruiser with private rego and a white float. Looking forward to catching up :p I think GPB is planning on dropping down to make sure we actually made it to the show *#)

5. Happypaint

Hey HG.........they grow up so quickly don't they!! We tidied Flame up a bit yesterday and she looks so grown up now too. She actually looks like a horse now and not such a baby :p

Looking forward to catching up with you on Sun too **)

6. Westausgrl

Westausgrl Well-known Member

We will be there, only taking Shandy this time, I might be showing a gorgeous little black pony if all goes well.

Heya PWF, my little girl Zayra is doing great, she has changed alot in 3 weeks, here is a pic I took today :)
    [​IMG]

7. Playin With Fire

Oh WAG she really is gorgeous, so feminine!!

8. Westausgrl

Thanks PWF, See what I mean, was worth it hey ;)

9. Happypaint

Just thought I would share our results in the Painted People's thread as we are just so over the moon....

Tamara Flaming Halo
    4th Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yrs and under
    Champion Paint Mare/Filly

Flamey was a real fidget and was blown away with everything as it was her first time ever out without Niki. She did a great work out but found it really hard to stand still for too long so we have lots of work ahead of us with that! Equinenthusiast ran her out for us (in English adapted to Western outfit) as Hubby's back was too sore and I hadn't taken any show clothes with me. Huge Huge Thanks Bec!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Hey Sam, well done, and well done to Bec, haha you wait till I see her I will give her stick about the hat!! :p
    How many paints were there and who went Supreme?
    My Torky horse came down with a virus Saturday, he is still quite unwell but not as bad as he was. I couldnt risk him stressing and fretting with her out at a show today so I knew best thing to do was can the show and help my old boy get well.

Any more pics?

11. Happypaint

Hey HG..........missed having you there today, was looking forward to catching up. Glad to hear Torky is on the mend though.

Supreme was the dark stallion......I think he is one of Audra's horses.

Oh if you insist on more pictures.......(any excuse hehe)

[​IMG]

Going for Filly 3yrs & Under
    [​IMG]

Going for Supreme
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  12. Playin With Fire

Yeah Audras new stallion got Supreme. I really do like him, nice big boy!
    Congrats Sam, you must be so proud!

13. Happypaint

Does anyone know who this paint mare is and the other filly that was in Flame's class?

[​IMG]

She is a nice solid mare this one. I wondered if she was the dam to the filly in the ring.

14. Sqeeky

Sqeeky New Member

HP, Thats "Loots O So Fancy and the younger filly was probably "Sweet Loot", half sisters both by Lopeslikealoot.

15. Happypaint

Thanks for that Squeeky. We are new to the show scene and paints so is nice to get to know who everyone is. Fortunately with paints they are all so individual so become easily recognisable. :D

16. Westausgrl

Well done HP on your results at the show last weekend, sorry I couldnt make it (was sick) I hear it was a good show. All the paints there looked awesome!! :))

Heya Sqeeky, how u been? Thank you for the comment on my website, I couldnt respond as I dont have a contact for you, btw yes I am wrapped with my new girl :)* Hope to catch up soon..

17. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Hey Mouse .....my mare did not take the first time around so she was AI'd again today .....so fingers crossed it works this time :)
    My other 2 definately in foal :)

18. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

What a bugga that she didn't take first time. Holly went second time and I just counted up her days and she is due for her 45 day test, I better recheck my dates.

19. Playin With Fire

Flame is going out to Northam this weekend.
    Third time lucky!

20. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

YAY all three mares are 45+ and all looking good. Now just another 9 months to wait, hhmmmmm.