Pages look funny?

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Secret85, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

Does the second or other pages other than the first page set up look funny to any one else?
    I can't quite work out exactly what is wrong, but one thing I can see that looks funny is the surrounds around the bottom page numbers.

2. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Sometimes mine loads in just black and white meaning you can't see the text which is written.

Also, this morning I've had big problems loading pages as the page loads about 75% then doesn't load the rest of the posts? So it cuts off the bottom? It's really annoying and been getting worse all morning to the point where I get about one page loaded properly in 3 ... Any tips or ideas to resolve this?

3. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Hi springbok,

Something is out of sync on your pc. To rectify I would suggest you log out, delete all your temporary internet files and cookies. Re-boot and try logging in again and don't forget to check 'remember me'.

This advice has worked in the past so I reckon you should give it a go and see how you go.

cheers...admin

4. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Thanks admin - it seems to have improved with that :D

5. Shane

Shane Super Moderator

If it happens again could you please take a screenshot and send it through on email.

Shane