Orange Grove Results.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by OBHH, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Exister

Exister Active Member

Sadly when I was younger and watching older riders it seemed riding like that was acceptable... I realised pretty quickly is was horrible. I didn't come on here to be nasty.... I just pointed out what I saw. Happy to say that kind of riding wasn't too common. I saw some truly lovely horses and riders.

2. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

Well said Heifer, i know im not the best rider out there and have alot of things to fix but try my best and agree that its in bad taste to bag out ppl on an open forum, i would be very upset if every time i went out to compete and someone bagged me out coz my horse was over bent or cant canter as well as others :(

3. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Keep the thread on track, any complaints should be taken up directly with the show committee:}

4. Troppo

Troppo Well-known Member

Why hellloooo there sexy! (The horse I mean - but I'm sure the rider is a lovely person too lol)
    :)*

5. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

This was my gelding Stb our results were 3rd best presented stb
    2nd stb gelding, reserve champ stb inhand

and ridden

1st gelding 15+
    1st stb gelding
    Champion Ridden Stb

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  6. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

7. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Yes Scollett has certainly taken it the wrong way obviously ';'

8. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

Slight change of subject guys but does anybody know who the girl on the paint horse in the working hunter was or what the results were ?????
    As an afterthought I would like to say thankyou to the Orange grove team for a freindly show

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Brew: Big Bay/Black & White Mare? Young blonde girl? If so it was Sharla Norman From Midas Performance Horses. Mares name Midas Simply Irresistible.

10. Brew

Brew Well-known Member

Thanks for that - Really nice horse and nice pilot too !!!!

11. beau

beau Well-known Member

Ohh piggy88, your boy was lovely I was the one that came 2nd in BP with the salt and pepper black boy. He has lovely movement, and I didnt even realise he was a stb until I asked as he was so nice. Well done on your results well deserved.

12. scollet

scollet New Member

Glad we have sorted that :)

13. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

Well done to everyone on your results, Piggy your horse is lovely- congratulations!! :))

14. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

:D Thanks beau i do love my boy and was super pleased with him as i havent had him back in work long and light work at that :)* i dont recall seeing u though i was kinda in my own little world haha were u in the same classes ? would love to see some pics of ur boy and congrats or ur results to :)*

15. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

Midas Simply Irresistable (the Pinto) won the 85cm Working hunter and by quite a large margin.
    She has not been shown for nearly 3 years due to an injury then being in foal. We took her to Kellerberrin the day before and she won Champion Hack ! Very versatile mare and her foal is a stunner too.
    Thanks for the nice comments. :)

16. Placido

Placido Well-known Member

I took my pony Owendale Sir William Percy, this was only his second breed show so im very proud of him :D
    We took out SOS against some really lovely horses so we were absolutely stoked with that, and then in the afternoon we took out Supreme ridden!

Congrats to everyone else with their results, there was some stunning horses there :)

17. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Congrats!!! I wanted to steal ur lil doggie<3

18. Placido

Thanks Sorrel, Yes Matt was the one running him out, He did an amazing job, and i even let him keep Percy's garland, i though he deserved it :)
    I loved your boy, hes just stunning!

Shes a bit feral Wattle, you sure you want her? :p She eats anything and everything, and isnt scared of the horses which can be a bit of a worry, but shes very good when shes at shows :)

19. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Oh Gawd, I'd have her in a heartbeat!!! I have pics of her killing her lead lol!!

20. Placido

Next show you see us at, come and introduce yourself and you can have a cuddle :)
    Your more than welcome to put a pic of her up if you would like, would love to see a pic you got :p