Orange Grove Results.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by OBHH, Sep 25, 2011.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

There was also a buckskin mare which is shown unofficially, competing in the ridden. I highly doubt the comment are about Kates stallion ;)

2. Purdey

Purdey Active Member

ha ha yep that was me
    You cracked me up, just after we got the ribbons, they called the champion class, which you were in, you were like 'oh no not again'!!! ROFL! I totally knew how you were feeling, we were all red faced and exhausted from that massive class, ha ha too funny :D
    Well done btw

3. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

^^^ Yep, I think we're on the same page Tarz ;)

4. Shonky

Shonky New Member

It was just me and my Connemara stallion in the native ridden, unfortunately. We did have a slight mishap in the warm-up (he baulked at the yellow sand patches at a canter and demonstrated his amazing ability to STOP DEAD, meanwhile i kept going..... According to the judges, it was a very 'graceful' fall though!!) but we got through the workout, which was what I was aiming for. I have a pic of us (trotting over the yellow sand patches no less1) but no idea how to upload it on here...

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I think your boy is VERY VERY nice Shonky & i hope you had a successful show.
    (didn't mean to imply that it was your stallion ppl were talking about sorry)

That's it, ppl may need to not say "oh it was a buckskin" etc etc because ppl get confused & blame the wrong horse etc.

6. Shonky

Shonky New Member

7. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

My girl and her Standy who got Supreme Champion.
    Im so proud of them :)
    [​IMG]
    Prince Paygo and Kiah. Love them both they did really well.
    [​IMG]

8. Exister

Exister Active Member

It's a shame i didn't get to see them, it would have been lovely just seeing the photo

9. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

He is one stunning SB!!

were there many SB's there?? :))

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

What a beautiful pair they are KaznNitro! Well done to them!

11. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Does anyone know why there was 2 stbs in the supreme of supreme line up?

12. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

Purdey, I so agree on your comment "
    But yes PLEASE keep your distance in hacking"

I am supporting a very sore back and neck from my fall yesterday in the Reserve Champion Hunter class.

I had a woman who kept coming up my boy's clakka and he kicked out at her and lost the plot and off I came.

It is the first time I have ever competed in a Hunter Class and we won the
    16+ class.:D

I wish people would just have some common sense in the ring.
    I'm not as young as I used to be and I will be out of the saddle for a few weeks with my back! :(

Besides all of that I was very proud of my Jerrico :) and I will be sticking to my dressage and never entering a hack ring again!*#)

13. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

My daughter won Supreme Standy and my friends Standy won Supreme Veteran Class :) How wicked 2 standy's in the Supreme Supremes..
    :)*:D:)*:D

14. KaznNitro

KaznNitro New Member

About 5 of them :) :D

Thank you, I love them both so much and so proud of her. She wouldnt even canter a month ago and he has given her so much confidence :) He is fantastic.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  15. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

i thought there would have been a heap of them!

maybe i should have bought my bloke down!!!

your bloke is just devine :D

16. Exister

Exister Active Member

Ouch Karen! I saw you come off... hope you aren't too sore and back in the saddle real soon :)

17. piggy88

piggy88 New Member

yeah i was stuffed and my boy had enough to was very subtle about letting me know as well by ducking out the gate *#) and thanks as well he is now enjoying a few days off :)

18. scollet

scollet New Member

I take so much offence. id love to start saying horrible things but im a little bit more grown up than that. I was confused and called organisers. I also asked the lady taking entries on the day. I was STILL told it was unofficial only. I NEVER INTENDED TO MISS INFORM PEOPLE, i thought others may have had the same question and i could save them the phone call and save organisers having 50 calls.

I thought stockyard was a discussion forum, seams more like a winge fest to me. Congrats to the people who can be nice and not nasty.

19. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

I dont think Dollar is talking about you when she mentioned 'fielding' the phone calls....I think she may have been talking about the person who you spoke to about the show?
    Meaning that the person recieving the calls and enquiries was misunderstood, not that you were misinforming people.....';'

20. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Never said it was, but bitching on a public forum helps noone and doesn't make it a nice place to visit.
    Not everyone has had access to the best instructors, I know that I had (hopefully I can use past tense here LOL) some bad habits before I was taught a better way by a better coach. I would have been pretty hurt to read a stranger bitching about my riding on the net though! I dont think anyone goes out there to ride badly, they are all genuinely doing their best based on their ability and education.