Orange Grove Breed Show Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by minimo, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Last_Hope

Last_Hope New Member

Yeh I had the same confusion! I had a 2 year old came 3rd in handy pony but i am also over 18, soit was like which class so i enter?? It was very confusing :S

2. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

are you sarah? I think I talked to you for a good part of the day! I was with Jo, and had the little chestnut with a big blaze- Robbie

3. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Me I was more excited lol I think the Judge thought I had taken one to many Loopy Pills lol and my support will always be here my fellow Paintbred Lover :D

You two are great ambassadors(sp?) for the Paintbred Horse and I am so proud of you and Strider on wards and upwards S. :)*

4. spok

spok New Member

Does anyone have Rob Duncan's web address please?

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Does anyone have a full list of results from the PW Youngstock, Riding Pony and Part Welsh rings ?

6. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

And thankyou sooo much for doing so.

Brynn aka Paintball was his usual chilled self and Came home with a Champion which I am stoked with as it means he got the trifecta (Royal, All Welsh, Youngstock show) He is kinda over in hand showing so that will be it for awhile.

Fanta sadly wasn't too well and had a bad case of the hiccups which made her feel quite colicky. After 24hrs TLC shes now gone out on spell (still won her class)

7. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Hello, small world isn't it Never knew you were a stockie! Hows the sunburn?

8. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

oh no ive been found out
    yes im sarah ive got some pics of you two but i dont have them on this commuter

glad fantas hiccups are gone now *#)

now im a little bit sunburnt on my boobs lol and my nose

9. Natty and Nell Forever

hahaha i assume you are jo? hahah yep sunburn still red but better :)

aww sarah yeah im insanely sunburnt! when you get a chance, put them up as long as im not too red!

10. tsarbrina

tsarbrina Well-known Member

Think we all ended up a bit sunburnt, if I had of known was going to end up stewarding all day would have worn more suitable clothes, like something with long sleeves and a proper hat...paying for it today :(

11. chick_with_a_chainsaw

will do

im not to red just a bit rosey*#)

12. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Nope, Jo had the TB (she agists with me), I had the 2 welshies. You held my little fanta for awhile.
    photos of mine are only allwoed if I am not in them - Webbly doesn't do photos LOL

13. Natty and Nell Forever

ahhh yes, hiccuping fanta :) did you have a black pony too?

14. samm

samm Gold Member

Congratulations to all competitors.
    Sincere thanks Tsarbrina,you're a champ.

Just one thing ,could people bringing horses into the ring please know the horses name?If you pick up a catch lead ask the person you are taking the horse in for the name of the horse prior to entering the ring.It makes the stewards job extremely difficult if the handler doesn't know the name of the horse they are showing.I could not believe the amount of handlers yesterday that did not know the name of the horse they were showing,if results are incomplete then don't blame the stewards or show committees.

Yes I'm a melted red crayon too.

15. chick_with_a_chainsaw

no the black ones mine i claimed him *#)
    but yes technically the black one is webbys

okies ill crop webby out of all the photos

16. Natty and Nell Forever

hahah he was gorgeous!!

17. kayash

kayash New Member

Wow what a day it was, lots and lots of horses and ponies. I went with tara and her lovely mare lily and took my new baby Braylea Centre Stage (shelby) out for her first show with me.
    We came home with a 3rd in her filly class and 2nd in her quality trot class. For a baby I was very happy with her behaviour Here are some photos of her

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  18. Alih

Alih New Member

to the person missing their glasses and rosette contact the Orange Grove Pony Club, they may have been found...:)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  19. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

hehehe that young friesian wasn't a friesian he is a waler :p in a friesian costume :D

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Just some pics of my girl, thanks Kayash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well done everyone :)*

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011