Orange Grove Breed Show Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Elanda, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Wooohoooooo to the BYP......they are almost ready to judge SOS**) Can't wait to hear everybody else's results:)*

2. feather feet

feather feet Well-known Member

i know a couple of stockies who done very well!!!!!..they are still there about to go in SOS:)* WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! .i'll let them post results;)

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats to Topklass and Tycoon on SOS with the lovely Glenwood Park Exclamation:)):)):)):))

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

You bet me! LOL.

Also Supreme Arab Derivative & Supreme Show Hunter over 14hh. **)

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

lol...just got off the phone to the show;) I hate not going:(

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol yer i rang Di twice to see how everyone is going, lol. :)*
    I not up to showing today, lol. :))

7. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I really wanted to go to this show, but i forgot all about it lol*#) Well done everyone! Does anyone know the pure arab and welsh C/D results? Also, where there many buckskins?

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Congratulaions Tycoon...:)) Awsome.

We had a great day, Winnie placed

2nd Best Presented (his tail nearly came out because I lent my needle last night and so I couldn't sew it in this morning)
    2nd Gelding 4yrs and Over
    RESERVE CHAMPION GELDING (we got a Rosette I like Rosettes LOL)

3rd Classic head
    4th Classic Trot:))

Caught up with some stockies, Dee your little Toohey looks fantastic and congrats on his results...:))

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well done Winnie poo:)* ( I like rosettes too:)*)

and big woohooo to Toohey..heard his results...bet his mummmy is very proud of him:))

10. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I went today and had a very odd day lol. Ash won supreme pinto and then went in the SB ring and was unplaced for the first time :eek: was bound to happen sooner or later i guess lol. Didn't put him in SOS cause I couldn't be bothered waiting around and he seemed a little flat (so was I ;)) He is having a well earned rest from showing now until the Bunbury breed show next year.
    Congrats Tycoon on your boys SOS win **) and congrats to all other stockies :)

11. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Reserve Champion Standardbred Mare
    3rd Show Hunter Mare

Thankyou Jackie for taking us today and also for Handling Cassie in her classes

12. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well done Vee LOL at the tail! I will have to show you Serenity's way of putting in a tail without sewing and they never come out!

Congrats to everyone on your results but would be nice to see some pics:D

13. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

sorry forgot the camera this morning

14. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Absolutely thrilled with Zophia today. She was so well behaved for a baby again.
    Her results.

1st QH filly 3yrs and under
    Champion QH mare/filly

SUPREME QUARTER HORSE

1st Palomino filly 3yrs and under
    Champion Palomino mare/filly

SUPREME PALOMINO

handy horse class was amusing. She did not like the GREEN tarp, she is ok with blue and silver tarps.....but GREEN......no thank you!!!!
    She clean jumped right over the bridge......well you obviously wanted me on the other side of it....so I went!!! The rest of the course she did ok although she was convinced if she looked hard enough she would find some food in the chaff bag.

15. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

That would be great LOL....:eek:

Huge Congrats Dayna.....she is gorgeous

16. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Whoo Hoo Go Winnie!!!

Well done Vee!!!

Congrats also to Kelly and Lexie on their results!!! Well done guys!!! :)*

17. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks Midas. The pure bred numbers were low today but good numbers for derivatives, there were 4 - 6 horses in Winnies classes....:)

18. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Shame about the p/b numbers being low... I should've taken my guys!

Thats' an awesome result in a strong class!! you should be proud! did you do ridden?

19. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

what a lovely day it turned out to be except for the flyes they were driving Ruby mad and me. It will be our last show for a while i am so sore now being 6 months pregnant and running isnt such a good thing :(

Anyway Rubys results
    Arab Deriv
    1st filly 3 yr and under out of 3
    Champion mare/ Filly

Then the lovley glenwood park exlamation got supreme and then went on to win sos congrates he is a lovley boy:))

Show Hunter
    1st filly 3 yr and under
    Champion mare/filly

Again glenwood park exlamation one supreme he very much deserved it **)

There was some really good compitition today which isnt usually the case at small shows so i was really pleased how Ruby went. I dont have any pics cause my camera was flat when i went to take some :mad:

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Ruby looked amazing, huge congrats on her placings she had some real competition..
    Is Winnie a show hunter type do you think:p*#)