Opinions on the silver syd hill swinging fender saddle

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by Sunblessed, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Sunblessed

Sunblessed New Member

Hi,
    Just after some opinions on the syd hill leather swinging fender silver model. It has the changeable gullet and gel seat. Retail around $1800. Have heard that these are now made overseas and just wondering if the quality is still there?? Getting back into riding and after a decent saddle without breaking the bank balance. Have heard that the fenders are the way to go now?? Was tossing up between the syd hill leather or the wintec stock saddle. Will just be used for pleasure riding and trails. Would be really grateful for some opinions. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Caroline

Caroline Well-known Member

Check out www.horselines.com.au as they have a large range of swinging fender and half breed style saddles in full leather or synthetic. And at very reasonable prices!! Perth based family company that post anyway. We have purchased 2 saddles (both Polocrosse Deluxe) off them and both are well used and loved!! :)*

3. Sunblessed

Sunblessed New Member

Thanks I had a look. Just hard not being able to try them. They look great and good prices.:) Was hoping someone had any opinions on the syd hill saddle though. :)

4. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Tried to PM you about a saddle Sunblessed, but you have your PM's turned off.

5. milo

milo New Member

I bought a syd hill with swinging fenders and just love it.Changed the gullet a couple of times, also have lowered my stirrups two holes which is an achievement for me.:rockon: