Older float insurance

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by goog, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. goog

    goog Well-known Member

    Just wondering if anyone has got their older floats insured? I am trying to get mine insured with the main insurance companies but not having any luck unless I get it independantly assessed or something...
  2. safs_mum

    safs_mum Well-known Member

    We have our old taylor insured with RAC :)
  3. Ace

    Ace Well-known Member

    I have my 1985 float insured with QBE.
  4. ash

    ash Active Member

    :D hi
    i have my 1987 colonial float insured with rac
  5. maxntaz

    maxntaz Well-known Member

    my 1982 Olympic is insured with Elders Insurance. No questions asked.
  6. ash

    ash Active Member

    we might have other things insured with theses companies, thats why we could do it si readily, maybe the OP does not.**)
  7. loisal

    loisal Guest

    One more. CIL is I think an arm of Vero. They specialise in trailers and such. My older float is only insured for $2500, for about $140 a year. Best way is to visit an insurance broker, it doesn't cost and they'd give you a few quotes to compare.

Share This Page