Not Sure?

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by mini magic, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Cause it makes them feel like they can take on the world:p hehehehe We could get a new class for best "Toyota Moment":D you know "Oh What a Feeling" I can just see it now:p

2. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

What is puts a spring in their step, HA it puts springs on their hoofs.

Yes "oh what a feeling" (good motto ;) ) my pony was a maniac (sp)

Are you camping for the NMR show Nat? a few are staying the night, I will be down there from about 2pm, we are the night watchman :) or the guard dogs "woof woof"

3. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

what ya gunna be watchin for Sandy??

4. Pinto Lover

Got my eyes on ya all, *watching you*

Hey I got a good game we could play swap the ponies round, hehe, & wait for their owners to look & go "what the............?"

*runs off snickering* tee-hehe

5. Gamblin Paint Bred

Nah not camping just bringing the float, I can wash guard dogs too help keep ya on ya toes and all shiny and smelling real pretty. You'll be able to "spring" after the naughty boogie mans. ROFPMSL:p

6. Gamblin Paint Bred

Hey I should do the Master card thing you know

One tarp $6.00
    One Pony $heaps
    One Wash $secret
    Look on childs face after Pony meets Tarp PRICELESS

I make myself laugh sometimes, I think I got Denny disease. No Sandy I haven't washed meself in the float:p

7. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

ROTFL @ Nat
    Between scaring ponies with the tarp and swapping everyones ponies around I think its going to be a long night!!!

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

If thats the Case..Zayn is going NO WHERE NEAR THAT FLOAT!!!:D

he dont need no more spring.

9. Gamblin Paint Bred

You lot are all big girls blouses, my horsies have been in there and they are fine can't count Denny he was nutty before I got him:p

10. Pinto Lover

I have seen that Rosie in action, so I rest my case :p :p ;) *#)

At lest poor Denny had an excuse before hand, but "the float" hasn't helped him much *#) *#)

11. Gamblin Paint Bred

She was just caught up in the excitement thats all nuffin to do with "the Float" hehehehehhehehehehehe:D Plus she lives with Denny I think ADHD is catchable.

12. Gamblin Paint Bred

Sorry mini magic sorta hijacked your thread here, but hey being a mini owner is one wild ride and you never know which way we gonna splash has something to do with the marfia too they are into everything ROFPMSL:)*

13. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Crazy the lot of ya :D the little fella has enough spring in his step at the mo! maybe thats what he was saying as I tried to get him down from the tree? "OH WHAT A FEELING!"
    Swaping ponies round, spying and running round barking like dogs!! Hmm you lot are a crack up!! Thankfully Chaddy will be safe for the night AWAY from you lot! 2 weeks to go ;) you got those mini's in shape yet **)