Not Sure?

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by mini magic, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

My new mini is registered horse but not a registered colour so does that mean I could take him in unregistered colour classes? Or do those classes only apply to 100% unregistered horses? Also would an extreme white horse not presenting enough colour to register pinto be suited to ANY colour classes anyway??

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

What colour is he??

Any chance of some pictures then it might help some more on knowing what colour registry u may b able to get.

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Mini Magic, as i know the mini in question, he has enough colour, well on 1 side at least (although he has MUCH MORE white! Hehehe!! :D Glo-White remember. ;)), to be Reg Pinto.
    Contact the Pinto Registrar & she will help you. :)

4. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Fanks again Remaani :)* I spoke to someone at Pintos a while back enquiring and they said probably have to see him to check he got enough colour. BUT if he where yours would you bother registering him Pinto coz like you said he mostly white!! What was I thinking!!!! next one will have NO white at all!! hee hee :D :D not one blumming hair!

5. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Think I'll just hand him straight to Natalie :D :D She'll see me comin and run!! Or tell me she doesnt have enough shampoo!!! *#) *#) *#)

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks for the Pic MM...He a sweety.

If he has enough colour(which must b on the other side?) i would rego him pinto.

The only time the pattern etc comes into judge is in Best Marked/Best Characteristics.

will put the pic of him up in a sec.

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

This is MM's little Indy

[​IMG]

8. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

If your horse is registered you cannot enter him in the unregistered classes even if he is eligble for another registration that you have not opted to have.

ETA - very cute! **)

9. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Maybe I will register him Pinto then? It will give my mum more practic in the ring :D seen as hes for her to show when shes got the hang of it!! That might take a while :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thanks guys for being so helpful **)

10. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol..... if he were mine (wishful thinking :D), lol, & he could be reg Pinto, yep, i'd reg him.
    Need more nice geldings out there, both Pinto & Mini Horse rings. **)

11. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

He sure is a cutie MM ....have you got pics of the other side?

12. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Thanks Kylie :)* I hear you seen him in the flesh! He is a sweety thats for sure! Cant wait to get him out and see his little eyes pop! Chaddy is a bit jelous (sp) spoilt brat he has been for too long :D now time to share the lovin!
    Hope to have some new pics soon!

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

No, sorry havent seen him in the flesh im afraid.......

When is his 1st show, lol.

14. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

ahh sorry mate! getting you mixed up with someone else then? **) never mind :D First show Bibs N Booties cant wait!

15. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

I love a challenge hehehehe *she says as she runs for the hills* are you going to NMR Feature Show?????? Would love to see him in the flesh.:D

16. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

GPB- naah he not going to Feature Show wasnt sure when I was getting him? But I look forward to chasing you down the road with his little legs going a hundred miles an hour behind me!! I will be yelling "Nat you said you loved a challenge come back!" :D :D

17. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

NO NO NO NO don't do it to the little bloke, nooooooooooooo, it will send him *#) nutty*#)

Leave him normal Nat, "step away from the mini" :p lol :p

18. Petite Pastures

LOL yeah Im with Sandy .....dont take the mini in the hydro float !!!!!!!

19. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

You guys is mean my float is a good float hehehehe :p

20. Petite Pastures

It is a very good float Nat :) And it puts a spring in there step LMAO